Official LDC Trash Talk Thread

IC Khari

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 0:14 PM, Ripper said:

Game was in Edmonton but nice try. Is everyone supposed to go sit at Taylor field and listen to the game on the radio when we play on the road?

no you guys should sit in your combines in the parking lot at Taylor Field and listen to the game.

9 hours ago, Goalie said:

I guess this qualifies as Trash talk... I don't know if anyone caught this but according to Rod Pederson the Riders have brought in Gary Etchevary as a consultant 

Was Wednesday or Thursday.......check the "Around The League..." thread, I believe...

I know this is the trash talking thread but I'm reading thru it and it's like most of you have long term memory loss.    This is the LDC in Regina.  When crappy Rider teams defy logic and play their best game of the season.   

I just feel that history will repeat itself again.     

2 hours ago, B-F-F-C said:

I know this is the trash talking thread but I'm reading thru it and it's like most of you have long term memory loss.    This is the LDC in Regina.  When crappy Rider teams defy logic and play their best game of the season.   

I just feel that history will repeat itself again.     

Reading your post cheered me up a bit. What I'm thinking is we get a beating today and the streak is over 

I can't believe someone would go to the trouble and expense to fully stitch up one of those jerseys and get it autographed. I don't think that's a real hardcore fan, because none of us would ever wear something like that in public...