Bye Week Blues

Just when it's becoming fun to watch this team along comes the bye week to take away the momentum. The good news is the next 3 games are very winnable but are definite trap games with Montreal and Sask reeling. I'm enjoying the win streak that the team and all fans deserve after the past few seasons. My concern is that they can't keep up this pace and that one the defences figure out Nicols there will be trouble. I want to believe but they have to beat the likes of Hamilton with Collaros. Calgary and Ottawa before the rebuild is over. Agree or disagree??

My thought process was "Oh thank Christ we go into bye on a win, so at least we have a bonus week for the boards to not go to **** with people bitching over stupid **** and calling for The Trinity's heads on a platter..." 

...But I see your point, too......

9 hours ago, sportmentary2012 said:

Just when it's becoming fun to watch this team along comes the bye week to take away the momentum. The good news is the next 3 games are very winnable but are definite trap games with Montreal and Sask reeling. I'm enjoying the win streak that the team and all fans deserve after the past few seasons. My concern is that they can't keep up this pace and that one the defences figure out Nicols there will be trouble. I want to believe but they have to beat the likes of Hamilton with Collaros. Calgary and Ottawa before the rebuild is over. Agree or disagree??

I'm keeping my mouth sewn shut for either rider game...especially LDC. 7-1 v 1-7 still haunts me.

When I first saw the schedule I kind of wished it was further into the season. I think the perfect time for a bye week in the CFL is with 3 or so game to be played after. Get a nice break late  season to ramp up for the post season. But considering all the banged up players we have already... can't really complain.

18 minutes ago, White Out said:

When I first saw the schedule I kind of wished it was further into the season. I think the perfect time for a bye week in the CFL is with 3 or so game to be played after. Get a nice break late  season to ramp up for the post season. But considering all the banged up players we have already... can't really complain.

We have a second bye in week 16 though, don't we? I think every team gets two byes now that we're at nine teams, one team each week. 

Edited by O2L

I'm not sure we need too worry to much about a defense figuring Nicholls out.

If you think about it, it'll take 5 games to figure out Nichols as quarterback, and 20 games if Buck is involved.

Edited by Mr Dee