Around The NHL 2016/2017

Well the arbitrator who reduced his suspension did. Like I said tho... pretty hard to prove. Big time ****** move by Wideman but what if he legit had no idea what he was doing? I mean I've had a concussion or 3 or 4 and besides the first one where I was basically out like a light... falling off a bike head first on to concrete does that.... the other ones I thought I was fine but 20 seconds later... I certainty wasn't. So who really knows. The only person who knows for sure is Wideman. I'd suspect that he was somewhat concussed. I think he was fully aware of what he was doing at the time cuz he obviously knew how to make it back to the bench... question is did he know it was the ref tho? Who really knows 

12 hours ago, Goalie said:

Well the arbitrator who reduced his suspension did. Like I said tho... pretty hard to prove. Big time ****** move by Wideman but what if he legit had no idea what he was doing? I mean I've had a concussion or 3 or 4 and besides the first one where I was basically out like a light... falling off a bike head first on to concrete does that.... the other ones I thought I was fine but 20 seconds later... I certainty wasn't. So who really knows. The only person who knows for sure is Wideman. I'd suspect that he was somewhat concussed. I think he was fully aware of what he was doing at the time cuz he obviously knew how to make it back to the bench... question is did he know it was the ref tho? Who really knows 

Does it matter if it were a ref?

If it were a player, would that make it okay?

He should be gone for 60 games minimum.

Before you ask, yes I have had a concussion before.