June 24, 201610 yr Arash Madani @ArashMadani 8m8 minutes ago Per @JDunk12: Esks, Riders talking trade. EDM wants No. 1 pick Josiah St. John AND a first for QB James Franklin. SSK, coherently, declined. Ed Hervey vs. Chris Jones is going to be a real thing to keep your eye on over the coming weeks and months. To reach for two first round picks, including No. 1 overall, in return for a back-up QB with a handful of pro starts is... hilarious, really
September 9, 201610 yr 16 minutes ago, wpgchris said: One of my most level-headed best friends is a Riderfan (we all have flaws we overlook in our friends) and he said, "If Jones dumps Durant, even to not extend him, I'm going to drive to Regina and poop on his lawn myself." I doubt he'd be the only one. And there's a whole fan"base who has easy access to manure and manures preaders. The manure spreader would be a certain Regina football "writer".
September 9, 201610 yr 57 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said: I'm a more interested in Cato than Glenn, to be honest. If Crompton is healthy I would trade for him. I believe he has 8 wins as a starter. please no...
September 9, 201610 yr Not sure if I just missed it, but did anyone see that Phillip Hunt signed with the Esks a few days ago? Might even start this week.
September 9, 201610 yr 1 hour ago, MOBomberFan said: Not sure if I just missed it, but did anyone see that Phillip Hunt signed with the Esks a few days ago? Might even start this week. As much as I want the Eskies to fail, seeing Hunt and Willis together again is kind of cool.
September 9, 201610 yr 4 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said: Glenn has been brutal for most of the season. Playing him is waving a white flag. It turns that both are correct. Popp has been waving the flag all season.
September 9, 201610 yr Now is a great time to deal Willy to Toronto if we can get that Cody Fajardo back and some other pieces. I really like Fajardo. A lot.
September 9, 201610 yr Willy for Durant (plus Riders pay 50% of his remaining contract) and a 2nd round pick Do it Kyle! ... after the Banjo of course. Edited September 9, 201610 yr by M.O.A.B.
September 9, 201610 yr Just now, M.O.A.B. said: Willy for Durant (plus Riders pay 50% of his remaining contract) Do it Kyle! ... after the Banjo of course. Do it Kyle??? Why don't we throw in Best and Labatte to make it more fair..
September 9, 201610 yr 2 minutes ago, Ripper said: Do it Kyle??? Why don't we throw in Best and Labatte to make it more fair.. We're already giving you Willy, we're not going to do you any more favours by taking your old, broken OL
September 9, 201610 yr 10 minutes ago, Ripper said: Do it Kyle??? Why don't we throw in Best and Labatte to make it more fair.. Hey you forgot the second round pick... oh can you add Onyemata's right on top of that... we'll exchange Bilukidi's right. Jones love to trade for retiring players anyways. Edited September 9, 201610 yr by M.O.A.B.
September 9, 201610 yr 7 minutes ago, Atomic said: We're already giving you Willy, we're not going to do you any more favours by taking your old, broken OL What time do the bars open in Manitoba?
September 9, 201610 yr 18 minutes ago, Ripper said: What time do the bars open in Manitoba? Man, drinking will not solve Rider's problem.
September 9, 201610 yr 20 minutes ago, Ripper said: What time do the bars open in Manitoba? I don't know I just fill up my coffee mug with rye before work
September 9, 201610 yr 7 minutes ago, Atomic said: I don't know I just fill up my coffee mug with rye before work LOL, Ok. Thought maybe some of guys have called shotgun already and are tailgating for Saturdays game.
September 9, 201610 yr Author @BobIrvingCJOB What is it with more Drew Willy speculation. Once and for all Drew Willy IS NOT going anywhere this season--end of story.
September 9, 201610 yr Noticed Rod Pedersen is no longer among the CFL writers providing predictions. Has been replaced by Marshall Ferguson
September 9, 201610 yr 3 hours ago, holoman said: Noticed Rod Pedersen is no longer among the CFL writers providing predictions. Has been replaced by Marshall Ferguson A well deserved shunning. Edited September 9, 201610 yr by Throw Long Bannatyne
September 9, 201610 yr 2 hours ago, White Out said: Now is a great time to deal Willy to Toronto if we can get that Cody Fajardo back and some other pieces. I really like Fajardo. A lot. until the first time he plays, craps the bed, and then you will be screaming to trade him too.
September 9, 201610 yr Author Kirk Penton @PentonKirk #Stampeders DT Quinn Smith, who was busted for PEDs at the #CFL combine, receivers three game suspension for PEDs.
September 9, 201610 yr Author First offenders would get 2 games, but because of his violation at the combine a couple years ago, he gets 3...
September 9, 201610 yr Author Jason Gregor @JasonGregor 5m5 minutes ago Stamps DL Quinn Smith takes responsibility. "I am sorry to have failed a drug test...This is my mistake and no one else’s." Refreshing. #CFL
September 9, 201610 yr 5 hours ago, Super Duper Negatron said: As much as I want the Eskies to fail, seeing Hunt and Willis together again is kind of cool. See, one can have both, not like the team but feel good about certain players.
September 9, 201610 yr 3 minutes ago, Noeller said: Jason Gregor @JasonGregor 5m5 minutes ago Stamps DL Quinn Smith takes responsibility. "I am sorry to have failed a drug test...This is my mistake and no one else’s." Refreshing. #CFL What was the mistake? Juicing or getting caught? Filthy cheating Stampeder scum!!
September 9, 201610 yr 5 minutes ago, Atomic said: What was the mistake? Juicing or getting caught? Filthy cheating Stampeder scum!! Not to mention the fact of his choice of words. Sorry to have failed the test? Translation: I wish I had cheated better? Seriously speaking, I hope he kicks the habit and becomes a role model for younger football players aspiring to be pro.
@ArashMadani 8m8 minutes agoPer
@JDunk12: Esks, Riders talking trade. EDM wants No. 1 pick Josiah St. John AND a first for QB James Franklin. SSK, coherently, declined.Ed Hervey vs. Chris Jones is going to be a real thing to keep your eye on over the coming weeks and months.
To reach for two first round picks, including No. 1 overall, in return for a back-up QB with a handful of pro starts is... hilarious, really