Prediction time

8 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

I'd be shocked if the Bombers are able to win more than 8 games with that OL.

ouch.  I know a guy who looks like Wilfred Brimley and sounds like Peter Griffin who might disagree with you.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

21 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

you got me here, I'm usually good at obscure references.

It's really obscure.  Ground zero even.

So what I did was imply that he was drunk when he made that prediction.  Also, that he was drunk on silver clouds, which are super popular with the 18 year old girls, or at least they were back in my day.  It's a one-two punch of implying inebriation and emasculation.  I think the adults today would think kids today would say bazinga.

I predict that injuries will impact teams' records, coaches will make questionable decisions, officials will make calls fans don't agree with, weather will influence the outcome of games and all those things contribute to the unpredictability of the CFL season.

East:

Ottawa - Best 1 2 punch at QB. Their D looked good in preseason.

Hamilton - Collaros out for the first month slows them down, but they are a team to be reckoned with.

Toronto - If Ray stays healthy, they could have a good year. If not, out of the playoffs

Montreal - They were a decent QB away from the playoffs last year and Glenn's more than decent. Their receivers will scare a lot of defenses and their defense has always been good. Cross over or 3rd in the east possible.

West:

Edmonton - Lost a lot, but still have a lot of talent. Reilly's one of the best QB's in the league and I expect him to play more than last year.

Calgary - Won a bunch by the skin of their teeth last year. Will lose more than last year.

Winnipeg - Best off season player signings in forever. Better D line should help the back end so we won't have an 8th ranked D. O line is our Achilles heal again which will likely result in breaking our Willy. If it happens before mid-season, expect BC to take 3rd.

BC - Will be better than lots of folks think. Wally's a great HC. Jennings looks like the next young starting QB but will be up and down which will cost BC some games.

Regina - Huge turnover. Oft injured QB who hasn't played much in the last 2 years. Poor NI's. Jones will get them on the same page and they'll win more than last year, but not many more.

3 hours ago, TransconaBomberfan said:

Montreal will be alot better than most think. With Callaros hurt and Ottawa taking a step back Montreal has qb great wrs defense and one of the best backs in the league . Their oline is the weakspot. The Bombers better be ready friday I see Glenn having  big game

Although true, Montreal had better be ready also. Dressler, Smith, Adams etal will be looking at two rookie CFL starters in Montreal's secondary.

I'm wondering what our rebuilt D line will do to Glenn? I know he likes to get the ball off quickly, if we can pressure and get decent coverage I'm thinking he won't be picking us apart as he despises taking a hit to get the ball away ...

Edited by IC Khari

3 minutes ago, IC Khari said:

I'm wondering what our rebuilt D line will do to Glenn? I know he likes to get the ball off quickly, if we can pressure and get decent coverage I'm thinking he won't be picking us apart as he despises taking a hit to get the ball away ...

once I see Glenn dancing in the pocket I'll know we've got it won.  Happy feet Glenn is inaccurate Glenn who just wants to chuck and duck and get to the sidelines as fast as possible.  Seen that routine too many times, but always glad to see it when he's playing against us.

19 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

at which point Lirim whips off his Argo jersey to show his Blue Bomber jersey he is wearing underneath, and the entire nefarious plan launched by Kyle, MOS and LH last year to go deep under cover with the Argos to purposely tank the 2016 Grey Cup is finally revealed.

omm.gif

3 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

what a physical specimen that Giguere is.

Rod Black likes this

That might be one of the funniest things I've ever seen on this site

4 hours ago, TBURGESS said:

Duron Carter, SJ Green, Stafford and Giguere will be going against 2 rookie DB's too assuming that Adams doesn't play and he hasn't practiced since May.

11 minutes ago, TransconaBomberfan said:

The bombers will have a rookie in Fogg  and Posey played one game last year 

Even if Adams doesn't play, it doesn't change the statement I made..Montreal had better be ready too..

Edited by Mr Dee

20 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

ouch.  I know a guy who looks like Wilfred Brimley and sounds like Peter Griffin who might disagree with you.

Brimley really reminded me of Wylie in that scene in The Thing where he destroys the radio station with the axe...******* Reporters!

Edited by Pete Catan's Ghost

4 hours ago, IC Khari said:

Hopefully get him to have lots of time to be really amazed how the cloud patterns look like. Can't see how we will not be the sack leaders this year.  

Edited by LeBird