Donald Trump

Blueballz

• 2 weeks later...

Well he's screwed now. How many republicans are going to be calling for Trump to step down only a few weeks before the election?  Amazing. They are going to want Pence to end up as top of the ticket. 

One good thing is that apparently "****" and "*****" are now acceptable words on regular television. 

One commentator just went nuts yelling "*****" on CNN. Fantastic television. 

Trump is going to go full scorched earth on Sunday. 

Donald likely won't lose a lot in that this kind of nonsense is exactly what his base is okay with. But he needs to gain if he had a hope of winnininf and this makes that virtually impossible. Even if a lot of people protest by voting for no one its advantage Hilary. 

Wirh his own VP speaking against him and respected republicans jumping off the bandwagon he likely flops. 

But just wait. He will burn the oil fields now. 

You see the difference in political savvy at the end when Hilary complimented his children (Ivanka and Chelsea were very good friends and many people admire Ivanka).  Trump flat out called Hilary a fighter and the look on her face seemed to be one of disbelief in her good fortune.

One thing obvious to me was for every 2 minutes of time they were allotted, Trump only seemed to have about 45 seconds of material.  So he rambled.  And then complained about Hilary running over.  She was better at speaking about policy obviously and she seemed almost too careful in avoiding getting into the mud with him.  

I don't like Trump but one thing that annoyed me was that he seemed to have to debate against the moderator.  Anderson Cooper wasn't so bad but Martha Raddatz was clearly very pro-Clinton and at times she was arguing with Trump rather than just steering the debate.  I don't think it's right for the moderator to get involved that way.

10 minutes ago, Atomic said:

I don't like Trump but one thing that annoyed me was that he seemed to have to debate against the moderator.  Anderson Cooper wasn't so bad but Martha Raddatz was clearly very pro-Clinton and at times she was arguing with Trump rather than just steering the debate.  I don't think it's right for the moderator to get involved that way.

I didnt see that but I thought the audience was more for Trump.

Hillary has hate in her heart.  Ha that made me laugh.

The only part that I really enjoyed was when Trump pointed out the evil chicanery Hillary and the DNC pulled to stab Sanders in the back.  That was awesome.  How Hillary just got away with that is beyond comprehension.  Basically a coup d'etat.  

On 2016-09-27 at 0:20 PM, The Unknown Poster said:

What was with Trump's sniffles last night?  It was pretty distracting.  Hard to take seriously a guy trying to say Hilary doesnt have stamina when he's drinking a gallon of water and sniffling all night and she looked cool, calm and never had a sip of water. 

http://www.thewrap.com/carrie-fisher-says-donald-trumps-sniffles-are-absolutely-a-cocaine-thing/

Funny.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

I didn't think the mods were anti trump at all. But he picked fights with them several times and refused to follow the format. They cut off Hilary when she went over too but she quickly finished her thought and let them move on. Trump interrupted, argued and whined. It's the narrative he wants though - that he's being ganged up on. It's so he can tell himself he didn't lose fairly. Fairly as he brings women from the past to speak ill of Bill when he's not even running. Tump is a jerk 

6 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I didn't think the mods were anti trump at all. But he picked fights with them several times and refused to follow the format. They cut off Hilary when she went over too but she quickly finished her thought and let them move on. Trump interrupted, argued and whined. It's the narrative he wants though - that he's being ganged up on. It's so he can tell himself he didn't lose fairly. Fairly as he brings women from the past to speak ill of Bill when he's not even running. Tump is a jerk 

Tump definitely is a jerk.  Massive ego-maniac.  That was obvious to anyone who ever watched his terrible Celebrity Apprentice show.  Hillary has done a ton of bad stuff too.  This truly is a race between two of the worst people currently living in the United States.

My other favorite response:

Hillary: "ah because, you know it is ah, it's just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in our country"

Donald: "Because you'd be in jail"

Crowd goes wild, Anderson poops his pants telling everyone to shut up.

22 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

My other favorite response:

Hillary: "ah because, you know it is ah, it's just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in our country"

Donald: "Because you'd be in jail"

Crowd goes wild, Anderson poops his pants telling everyone to shut up.

Trumps only good zinger. Unfortunately it only sounds good in the moment. It plays a lot worse with some thought about political winners jailing their opposition. 

27 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Tump definitely is a jerk.  Massive ego-maniac.  That was obvious to anyone who ever watched his terrible Celebrity Apprentice show.  Hillary has done a ton of bad stuff too.  This truly is a race between two of the worst people currently living in the United States.

This might be unpopular. But I like Hilary. She's someone who worked for the less fortunate from a very young age. Sure she has been a ego maniacal power hungry jerk. She's done her share of bad things. She's also a qualified intelligent woman who believes strongly in her vision and works tirelessly towards that end and she has to continually pride her worth against a wholly unqualified mysognistix bully of a man.

im pulling for Hilary in this one. It's about time a smart strong woman rises to the top. And if it has any positive influence of strong smart young girls perusing public service, then all the better. 

5 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

im pulling for Hilary in this one. It's about time a smart strong woman rises to the top. And if it has any positive influence of strong smart young girls perusing public service, then all the better. 

Hey if she influences all the women across the world to stay with their husband while they screw around hardcore for decades... I'm sure many men will be very happy with that!