Donald Trump

Blueballz

Donald Trump on Monday will call for a new ideological test for admission to the United States, vetting applicants on their stance on issues like religious freedom, gender equality and gay rights. The policy would represent a significant shift in how the U.S. manages entry into the country.

In a speech in swing state Ohio, Trump will also call for "foreign policy realism" and an end to nation-building if elected president.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/trump-declare-end-nation-building-elected-president-41389145

....hard for me to add much to this one....

• 2 weeks later...

Not a good day for the new Trump campaign CEO Steve Bannon...

First reports surfaced that he once faced domestic violence charges:

http://money.cnn.com/2016/08/26/media/donald-trump-campaign-ceo-steve-bannon-domestic-violence/index.html

And then came allegations that he is committing voter fraud by being registered to vote at an address where he never lived:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/stephen-bannon-unoccupied-address-register-vote-article-1.2766740

Edited by Jacquie

On 8/15/2016 at 10:06 AM, do or die said:

Donald Trump on Monday will call for a new ideological test for admission to the United States, vetting applicants on their stance on issues like religious freedom, gender equality and gay rights. The policy would represent a significant shift in how the U.S. manages entry into the country.

In a speech in swing state Ohio, Trump will also call for "foreign policy realism" and an end to nation-building if elected president.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/trump-declare-end-nation-building-elected-president-41389145

....hard for me to add much to this one....

what I find hilarious is that this actually seems pretty left wing in nature.  Imagine being able to screen out immigrants who don't embrace gay rights and gender equality?  Isn't that the dream of every freedom hating state should control every facet of our lives leftist?  And the foreign policy realism - isn't that also left of even Hillary?  Don't all leftists hate war, and hate the US for always meddling in foreign governments?  Why is he being mocked for that?  Especially by the Left, who seem right now to be pretty steeped in hypocrisy, purely because they have to have a Democrat in the White House at all costs.

7 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

what I find hilarious is that this actually seems pretty left wing in nature.  Imagine being able to screen out immigrants who don't embrace gay rights and gender equality?  Isn't that the dream of every freedom hating state should control every facet of our lives leftist?  And the foreign policy realism - isn't that also left of even Hillary?  Don't all leftists hate war, and hate the US for always meddling in foreign governments?  Why is he being mocked for that?  Especially by the Left, who seem right now to be pretty steeped in hypocrisy, purely because they have to have a Democrat in the White House at all costs.

Because it's Donald Trump whether you're right, left, middle.

9 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

what I find hilarious is that this actually seems pretty left wing in nature.  Imagine being able to screen out immigrants who don't embrace gay rights and gender equality?

several of Trump's positions might be called left wing. He's definitely more left than Hillary and her political party, which are no longer left in any way.

Trump is saying stop nation building, get out of foreign wars, dump the shitty "free" trade deals that have obliterated American manufacturing,

Hillary likes war, trade deals, and invading small countries. She's not left. 

Trump just says what he wants when he wants to. He could say something on immigration today & his surrogates are on every talk show on tv & radio defending what he said only to reverse his stand tomorrow making his surrogates look like fools. Then these same surrogates will defend him to the death for his right to change his mind over & over & over. Trump & his entire campaign is a joke. Just a total joke. 

Trump and Vince Mcmahon are good friends. Trump and Vince both agree that any publicity is good publicity. 

And Trump and Vince might be right because nobody is talking about Hillary... they are talking about Trump. Good or Bad.... his name is out there every day. Plus the one thing he has that Hillary will never have is the fact that he's not a career politician. 

I don't think trump will win... I hope he doesn't I should say but it wouldn't surprise me if he does 

Vince might hope Trump wins in order to campaign for his wife (or daughter) should they seek out politics again.

Love that Trump is now demanding Hilary release detailed medical files.  Hilary's reply should be "good idea.  you first".

He's in full on desperation mode and its going to get worse.  He will go scorched earth on the Clinton's sooner or later.  Whats this about his campaign manager (or team) being linked to the racist attack on Lesley Jones....??

On ‎28‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 0:31 AM, kelownabomberfan said:

http://thefederalist.com/2015/12/08/how-the-left-created-donald-trump/

Progressives, in their overreach, provoked their opposite. Their hypocrisy, double standards, and ruinous public policy have created a thirst for something, anything that looks and feels and smells different. Trump’s ideology is different but, with its nativism, bellicosity, and celebration of jack-booted big-government, it is also at least half-fascist.

On 28/08/2016 at 0:31 AM, kelownabomberfan said:

What I find frightening.. is that you support Trump. 

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 7:58 AM, wanna-b-fanboy said:

What I find frightening...is that you support Trump.

Who says I support Trump (and not being American, who really cares, as I can't vote for him anyway)?  What I find frightening is that no criticism of lying Hillary and her gang of corrupt bozos is allowed as this somehow is "supporting Trump".  Sorry but both candidates for president this go-round are shockingly bad.  Just gruesome too, when you think about how neither seem to have any integrity whatsoever, and will get into the White House purely through either outright lying or tons of back-stabbing (the Clintons just make my skin crawl - Hillary makes Frank Underwood look like Gandhi).  There should have been two much better people then this to choose from.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

1 hour ago, iso_55 said:

Pretty scary to think that Junior could be our PM into his 60's. Especially if the Conservatives elect Maxime Bernier or any of the other non descript leadership candidates that served under Harper who seem to be reluctantly crawling out of the woodwork to sniff the air whether they should run..

Trudeau will probably have a reign like his dad's, where it's interrupted by periods where he's the minority leader, or like for those glorious 9 months in 1979 - 80 when Pierre had to sit there plotting and fuming in Opposition.  But as long as JT can continue to convince people that $30 billion deficits are the new normal and totally cool then he probably will be at the top for a long time.  Quite a difference from a year ago when he couldn't seem to get his feet out of his mouth.