Donald Trump

Blueballz

59 minutes ago, Jacquie said:

Trump has already backtracked (at least partially) in a number of promises. The wall has now become a wall and a fence. Special Prosecutor regarding Clinton is not a priority. Illegal immigrants with criminal records will be subject to immediate deportation - not all as he had promised. Has no plans to try to have gay marriage overturned - says he supports it.  His new Chief of Staff put out a press release about his appointment with comments about completely repealing Obamacare while Trump has said he will keep the main parts of it and change other parts of it. 

A number of these things will certainly not make a number of his core supporters happy.

So what?

Just now, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Damn... that's all it takes? 

95% of your posts could be responded to in that same manner... 

and 100% of yours.  So what?  My point with Jacquie is she keeps seeming to want to promote hatred and divisiveness by claiming that Trump's supporters won't be happy, but for what purpose?  Seems like a giant load of sour grapes to me.

Election is over, thread locked.   I'm sure this will get picked up in a new thread at some point

Have let a lot go in this thread, probably more than we should have.  Politics can be a rather passionate and volatile subject for some people, but that is no excuse for insults and behaving like children.  Going to be cracking down on the crap that has been going on in these parts, need to put a stop to it.  

Locking this thread was easier then cleaning most of it up.

• Rich locked this topic