Donald Trump

Blueballz

Another one:

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton start the race to November 8 on essentially even ground, with Trump edging Clinton by a scant two points among likely voters, and the contest sparking sharp divisions along demographic lines in a new CNN/ORC Poll.

Trump tops Clinton 45% to 43% in the new survey, with Libertarian Gary Johnson standing at 7% among likely voters in this poll and the Green Party's Jill Stein at just 2%.

Come on, Americans.  I assume its just reaction to Trump's changing of campaign teams and maybe the Mexican meeting.  The US system is such that Clinton still has the advantage I would suspect.  But gee, dont piss this away Hillary...

3 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Wait wait wait.  A human being having a coughing fit????  WHAT ARE THEY HIDING!?  *fart*  She's released more medical information than Trump has....

hey I don't care either way, but the ****-fit the leftist media had when her health was questioned just has me wondering what the hell is going on.  Huffpoop Big Brothered the entire discussion by deleting it totally, and banning the guy that brought it up. 

The Huffington Post has sensationally censored an article pertaining to questions about Hillary Clinton’s health and banned the journalist who wrote it from posting on their website altogether.

David Seaman penned a commentary piece discussing questions surrounding Hillary’s health problems on Sunday. The story included a link to my viral video about the subject, which now has over 3.5 million views.

The post, which had been trending at number 3 on the website, was deleted within hours and Seaman’s posting rights were completely revoked.

The link now just contains an editor’s note stating, “This post is no longer available on the Huffington Post.”

http://www.infowars.com/huffington-post-bans-journalist-for-writing-about-hillarys-health-deletes-article/

8 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Info Wars vs the Huffington Post.  Red morons vs blue morons

yeah I get that, but what does that have to do with Huffpoop banning a poster for mentioning Hillary's health?

Also - here's an example of the US media once again going into full "must protect the Trump is a racist bigot narrative at all costs" mode, shutting down a video of Trump being given a prayer shawl.

UPDATE: Reuters blames “third party” for shut down.

“The Detroit Trump footage being circulated on Twitter and elsewhere was not filmed by Reuters. Reuters obtained the footage from third-party providers and the voices heard on the video are not Reuters staff or contractors.”

A shock example of anti-Trump media censorship was caught on tape when Reuters ordered its cameraman to cut live footage of Trump receiving praise from African-American Bishop Wayne T. Jackson in Detroit.

The incident occurred as Jackson presented Trump with a shawl, a bible, and offered his prayers as the black audience cheered and clapped.

Perhaps aware of the devastating impact the optics of this moment would have on the media’s efforts to demonize Trump as a racist bigot, a voice is heard off-camera saying, “He’s getting a shawl!”

The cameraman then says, “I’m shooting this, I don’t care what they say….I’ll take a demotion for this…. you?”

“Shut it down,” insists the director,” followed by another voice asking, “Shut this down?”

“Yes Michael, do it,” orders the director.

We then hear the word “blackout” and the camera shakes before the live feed is cut.

“Reuters was primary video feed for the event, all other video delivery services were coming from the Reuters feed. When Reuters shut down, all other outlets lost the broadcast,” reports the Conservative Treehouse.

Right Side Broadcasting responded to the controversy by offering the cameraman a job, promising to pay him much more than Reuters.

http://www.infowars.com/shut-it-down-reuters-orders-cameraman-to-kill-positive-trump-footage/

I think the health stuff is because it is seemingly the tinfoil hat conspiracy loony crowd.  The "evidence" i've seen is laughable.  She produced documentation from her physician that she is fit.  So be it.  Its sort of like the birther stuff.  Nothing will placate those that want to believe.  And if Trump wants more medical records from her he can start by getting a legitimate clean bill of health, not the sham he released.

19 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I think the health stuff is because it is seemingly the tinfoil hat conspiracy loony crowd.  The "evidence" i've seen is laughable.  She produced documentation from her physician that she is fit.  So be it.  Its sort of like the birther stuff.  Nothing will placate those that want to believe.  And if Trump wants more medical records from her he can start by getting a legitimate clean bill of health, not the sham he released.

The birther nonsense is a good comparison. If you say it enough times it must be true.

55 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

I've heard of Alex Jones before, but never infowars. It blows my mind that this guy has a following of people who aren't just watching to laugh at him.

Thankfully there's nobody here who would use that site as a reference on anything...

or Huffpoop for that matter.

2 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

and you know what, that's awesome.  Then why the Clintonian treatment of anyone who questions her?

Hillary Clinton goes to a gifted-student primary school in New York to talk about the world. After her talk she offers question time.

One little boy puts up his hand. Hillary asks him what his name is. "Kenneth," he says.

"And what is your question, Kenneth?" she asks.

"I have three questions," he says.
"First -- what happened in Benghazi?
"Second -- why would you run for president if you are not capable of handling two e-mail accounts?
"And, third -- what happened to the missing six billion dollars while you were Secretary of State?"

Just then the bell rings for recess. Hillary informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess.

When they resume Hillary says, "Okay, where were we? Oh, that's right, question time.
Who has a question?"

A different boy -- little Johnny -- puts his hand up.

Hillary points to him and asks him what his name is.
"Johnny," he says.

"And what is your question, Johnny?" she asks.

"I have five questions," he says.

"First -- what happened in Benghazi?
"Second -- why would you run for president if you are not capable of handling two e-mail accounts?
"Third -- what happened to the missing six billion dollars while you were Secretary of State?
"Fourth -- why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early?
"And, fifth -- where's Kenneth?"

14 hours ago, iso_55 said:

Trump saying Clinton is hiding her health issues yet he hides his tax returns claims he's being audited. Trump calls her Lyin' Hillary. The man is a liar too. What a total moron the man is.

Not only that but he wont release his own medical report and his doctor admitted it was a sham. 

The reason people are so dismissive of those that question Clinton's health is because its silly and nothing good can come of treating the topic like it's serious. 

"We know you released your medical report, but we dont believe it. Can you confirm you suffer from brain damage/strokes/seizures?" 

"I can deny that." 

"We dont believe you." 

"Here is a report from my doctor"

"We dont believe it.  Either tell us we're right or we will assume you're lying." 

Cant win that argument. 

It was the same with the birthers though there was intriguing questions surrounding that.  And it wasnt just whether Obama was born in the US, but the definition of Natural Born (or whatever the expression is). 

Isnt Alex Jones the nut who sees conspiracy everywhere?  The illuminati and the government orchestrated 9/11 etc?  Nuts.

The Clintons’ minister arrives at their Chappaqua compound. After being admitted through the gate by Secret Service, he is surprised to encounter Bill in front of the five-car garage, nailing together a frame of 2x4s.

Through an open window in the mansion, the sound of Hillary’s violent hacking is audible, as she copes with an irritated throat.

“Is that your wife’s coughin’?” asks the reverend.

“Naw,” replies Bill. “It’s a chicken coop.”

Bill Clinton is arriving back in D.C. after a trip to his home state of Arkansas. He steps out of the plane carrying two pigs, one under each arm. When he reaches the bottom of the stairs the Marine guard sharply salutes him as usual.
Clinton said, "I'd like to salute you back son, but as you can see my hands are full."The Marine replied, "Yes Sir! Mighty fine pigs, Sir!"
Clinton responded, "These aren't just ordinary pigs Marine,they are pure Arkansas Razorback Pigs!!"
The Marine replied, "Yes Sir! Mighty fine Razorbacks Sir!"
Bill then responded, "I got this one for Hillary, and this one for Chelsea."The Marine guard then replied, "Yes Sir! Good trade, Sir!"

Edited by kelownabomberfan