Donald Trump

Blueballz

1 minute ago, kelownabomberfan said:

http://cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/World/2016/10/20/22676261.html

Is America ready for its first woman AND first openly gay president???

Will be interesting to see what the reaction to this is.  I mean... there's nothing wrong with being a lesbian and if you were voting democrat already it's not like this would scare you off.

But will it be accepted as the truth?  Assuming there is no evidence to these claims, it would be interesting to see whether people are as willing to believe this woman as they are to believe the women coming out against Trump with a similar lack of evidence.

It wouldn't surprise me if this was true but this last paragraph in the article, the last line totally sounds like it was written by Trump.  That's how he talks. 

“It doesn’t matter to me, but a person’s sexuality is the essence of who they are. And so if she can lie about this, she can lie about anything!” Kyle said. “She’s very screwed up. She has a fake life and it’s very sad, really.”

17 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I don't know what debate you were watching, but I thought Hillary just oozed sleaze from top to bottom.  Donald was just a blowhard *******.

Have to disagree.  But I also like her.  I did find her staring down at her notes a bit annoying.  Not as annoying as Donald's facial expressions though.

35 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Have to disagree.  But I also like her.  I did find her staring down at her notes a bit annoying.  Not as annoying as Donald's facial expressions though.

Donald's are bad but that smug, open-mouthed smile that Hilary does sometimes is just the worst.

1 hour ago, Atomic said:

Will be interesting to see what the reaction to this is.  I mean... there's nothing wrong with being a lesbian and if you were voting democrat already it's not like this would scare you off.

But will it be accepted as the truth?  Assuming there is no evidence to these claims, it would be interesting to see whether people are as willing to believe this woman as they are to believe the women coming out against Trump with a similar lack of evidence.

I doubt it, unless somebody secretly recorded Clinton saying she also likes grabbing women by the *****.

17 hours ago, Atomic said:

You think this one woman should be afforded the credibility of ten women who have now come forward about Trump (ten women but with a plethora of supporting witnesses that have attested to Trump's manner)?  In that article the woman actually says Bill referred to Hilary's "lifestyle" but didnt say lesbian but due to rumors that's what she thinks.  So there is actually nothing to it.

The idea of Hilary as lesbian has been around for awhile.  ofcourse her partner is supposed to be Huma Abedin.  So two take aways:  1) ridiculous 2) who cares?  Unless the reaction is supposed to be "sure Trump sexually assaults women and brags about it but thats not nearly as bad as someone being *gasp* gay!"  Although I could totally see Trump saying that.  "Well she's gay!"

11 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

That dinner was all kinds of awkward.  Trump had one good joke about his wife.  A couple of okay jokes about Hilary (Pardon Me for example).  But you could tell Trump hasnt even read that speech until he got up to speak.  Hilary was much better as a speaker and had more zingers but it got awfully biting at times.  Another difference between the two: Hilary understands that you're "on" even when you're not the one speaking.  She laughed and reacted as if the camera was always on her (it was).  Whereas Trump was shown with arms folded, practically sulking a few times.

6 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

You think this one woman should be afforded the credibility of ten women who have now come forward about Trump (ten women but with a plethora of supporting witnesses that have attested to Trump's manner)?

What difference does it make if it's ten or one?  We've already seen that the democrats aren't above paying people to do their dirty work.  They could pay off ten women just as easily as one.

15 minutes ago, Atomic said:

What difference does it make if it's ten or one?  We've already seen that the democrats aren't above paying people to do their dirty work.  They could pay off ten women just as easily as one.

Did you read the story you linked?  Its tabloid stuff.  And again, if the end result is "OMG, a GAY in the White House?" that doesnt compute compared to the far more credible and important accusations made against Trump.  Keep in mind, the reason these accusations are so relevant is because Trump himself bragged that he does these things and gets away with it.

2 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Did you read the story you linked?  Its tabloid stuff.  And again, if the end result is "OMG, a GAY in the White House?" that doesnt compute compared to the far more credible and important accusations made against Trump.  Keep in mind, the reason these accusations are so relevant is because Trump himself bragged that he does these things and gets away with it.

How about the far, far, far more credible and important accusations against Hilary regarding her emails and Bengazi, etc.?  Sorry but I'm a little more concerned about stuff like that than what Trump has allegedly done.

32 minutes ago, Atomic said:

How about the far, far, far more credible and important accusations against Hilary regarding her emails and Bengazi, etc.?  Sorry but I'm a little more concerned about stuff like that than what Trump has allegedly done.

Haven't the dozen or so Republican led inquests into Benghazi answered any/all of the accusations about her role in that situation?

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

That dinner was all kinds of awkward.  Trump had one good joke about his wife.  A couple of okay jokes about Hilary (Pardon Me for example).  But you could tell Trump hasnt even read that speech until he got up to speak.  Hilary was much better as a speaker and had more zingers but it got awfully biting at times.  Another difference between the two: Hilary understands that you're "on" even when you're not the one speaking.  She laughed and reacted as if the camera was always on her (it was).  Whereas Trump was shown with arms folded, practically sulking a few times.

LOL - watching your machinations to try and make Hillary's fake-ness and sleaze seem "smart" is pretty fascinating.  You've really drunk the Hillary kool-aid haven't you?

13 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

Haven't the dozen or so Republican led inquests into Benghazi answered any/all of the accusations about her role in that situation?

Speaking of Benghazi, I was watching the debate and twice I believe lying Hillary made the comment that while Donald was on the Apprentice, she was in the situation room watching Seal Team Six taking down Bin Laden.  Why anyone would want that "nasty woman" in a situation room I don't know, and I especially don't know what value she would add, and given her penchant for lying constantly about her actions (including coming under fire in the Balkans which never happened) I don't trust that she was actually in the room watching Seal Team Six.  But all I could yell at the TV was "If you could be there to watch Bin Laden being taken down, where were you while Chris Stevens was being murdered????!!!!"  I wish Donald had had the debating skills to nail her on that, she left herself open so many times and Donald just is such a terrible debater she kept getting away with these stupid statements.

4 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

LOL - watching your machinations to try and make Hillary's fake-ness and sleaze seem "smart" is pretty fascinating.  You've really drunk the Hillary kool-aid haven't you?

Im a conservative actually.  Barking up the wrong tree.  While it might seem odd to you, there is the small chance that you're opinion isnt fact for everyone else.  I call it like I see it.  You are clearly biased which impacts your ability to measure something with any kind of impartiality.  I dont find Hilary sleazy or fake at all.  Well, Ill qualify that...no more fake than any decent speaker reading a speech someone else wrote.

Much like I have previously complimented Trump's speaking style for resonating with the general masses. 

2 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Speaking of Benghazi, I was watching the debate and twice I believe lying Hillary made the comment that while Donald was on the Apprentice, she was in the situation room watching Seal Team Six taking down Bin Laden.  Why anyone would want that "nasty woman" in a situation room I don't know, and I especially don't know what value she would add, and given her penchant for lying constantly about her actions (including coming under fire in the Balkans which never happened) I don't trust that she was actually in the room watching Seal Team Six.  But all I could yell at the TV was "If you could be there to watch Bin Laden being taken down, where were you while Chris Stevens was being murdered????!!!!"  I wish Donald had had the debating skills to nail her on that, she left herself open so many times and Donald just is such a terrible debater she kept getting away with these stupid statements.

So you're issue with what she said is that you dont like her.  Not whether its true or not, just that you have an issue with her as a woman?  "Nasty woman?"  She was clearly in the Sit Room.  And Obama wanted her there.  Now....perhaps he didnt check with you first, but no ones perfect! ;)

2 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

because she lies, constantly.  She's just an awful person, despite your constant apologies to the contrary.  I think I've been pretty clear about that.

What constant apologies?  I think you either mistake me for someone else or you see anyone say anything about Hilary and your programming kicks in and you go on the offensive.  Its okay to have a different opinion.  It gets tiresome when someone just repeatedly belittles others for it. 

52 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

It gets tiresome when someone just repeatedly belittles others for it. 

Your sanctimonious comments like the one above are what get tiresome.  Look, you've chosen to ignore the giant piles of steaming BS emanating from Hillary and continually praise her, so perhaps you should be prepared to be a little tired if that's the road you've chosen.  This is the person you are defending BTW, and to me she's pretty indefensible, and incorrigible too.

I've been watching and yeah Hillary is a lying "nasty woman" for sure but... at the same time, Trump is a racist homophobe who brags about basically sexually assaulting people. 

So your choice is a "nasty woman" or basically, a piece of **** human being who is hated by his own party and is dividing a country. 

Tough Choice...I'd vote for the third party candidate and hopefully Americans do also, if they really want to send a message, Trump and Hillary will lose.