Donald Trump

Blueballz

I am in the US right now so have access to the US news channels (refuse to pay for them on my dish in Kelowna) and it's 24 hour Trump talk.  Fox News in permanent damage control while the Leftists are having a total blast on MSNBC and CNN analyzing every single word that Trump says.  It's amazing what can be spun depending on your political views.  Every time John King comes on to give the electoral landscape to Don Lemon, which shows Hillary winning in a huge landslide right now, it looks like Lemon is going to jizz his pants, he's so happy.  But you can't blame them, Trump is giving lots of fodder to them to work with.

As for my earlier prediction about Trump, unless he does an significant 180, I'd have to say I was premature in saying he was going to win.  But we are still in early times.  I really want to see how a debate goes first with lying Hillary and narcissist Donald.  That could be one for the ages, really. 

Rigged elections are nothing new in the USA. George Bush actually lost to Gore. Kennedy used the mob to win in Chicago.

so when Trump says it'll be rigged, he's probably right.

the Leftists are having a total blast on MSNBC and CNN analyzing every single word that Trump says. 

Thing is some of Trump's positions are  what people think of as "left wing"..... get out of foreign wars, ditch the "free" trade agreements... stop illegal immigration (which just lowers wages ... that's what it's for)

I would say that those aren't left or right, they are just common sense, and should appeal to working people who have been screwed by the wars and the trade deals.

Hillary will keep the wars going, start some new ones, and pass every trade deal stuck in front of her.

You can count on that.

Edited by Mark F

Im flabbergasted over Trump's remarks that were clearly making light of assassinations and at worst, calling for someone to take Hilary out.  If the average Joe made remarks like that, they'd have the Secret Service all over them.  There is a lot of backlash and this could be the tipping point for Trump.  Ofcourse the NRA is defending him...

44 minutes ago, do or die said:

The Dumpster almost went 24 hours without saying totally stupid.   Almost.

Donald Trump on Wednesday repeatedly called President Barack Obama the "founder" of ISIS and labeled Hillary Clinton the "co-founder."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/11/politics/trump-obama-isis/index.html

At least he's consistent.  lol.  Word was Republican leaders and his own family were going to stage an intervention.  But I guess it failed.  He's desperate.  He's going to lose in a landslide, barring some major Clinton scandal.

Hilary is hitting him today about his tax return.  I think the reason he wont release them is that he's not nearly as rich as he claims and he likely pays very little tax.

35 minutes ago, do or die said:

Thanks to Trump, the GOP has released its updated checklist for vetting potential Republican Presidential candidates:

Signs of mental instability

Delusional behaviors

Disconnection from reality

Self-absorption to the point of lunacy

Compulsive and serial lying 

What I find amusing is when people use the argument that 'the other candidate, the other person is as bad or worse when it comes to the above said behaviours'.

Okay, that makes everything fine, yeesh.

Regardless of what side one supports, I'm embarrassed for us humans when this 'argument' is used to explain things away.    

1 hour ago, HardCoreBlue said:

What I find amusing is when people use the argument that 'the other candidate, the other person is as bad or worse when it comes to the above said behaviours'.

Okay, that makes everything fine, yeesh.

Regardless of what side one supports, I'm embarrassed for us humans when this 'argument' is used to explain things away.    

Like Rider fans saying all other teams have a "pre-practice" squad?

It's humorous watching  big media in the USA having given Trump multi millions of dollars worth of pub for so long, and basically elevating him to where he got the nomination, now turning on him, twisting everything he says, and flushing him.

lol.

Edited by Mark F

It's to the point that when I get up in the morning I just tune into the media to see what stupid thing Trump said or did that day. The Trump campaign just looks desperate with the things Trump is saying. Yesterday it's Trump saying Obama created ISIS & he actually believes it. Today Trump is calling Obama with his middle name of Hussein like it's evil. It's not just the media that's turning, it's the GOP itself. Fascinating to watch.

17 hours ago, Mark F said:

It's humorous watching  big media in the USA having given Trump multi millions of dollars worth of pub for so long, and basically elevating him to where he got the nomination, now turning on him, twisting everything he says, and flushing him.

lol.

Im not sure the media is twisting what Trump is saying.  The one thing about Trump, and it was working to his advantage most of the campaign, is that he speaks very plainly and clearly.  Now that he;s the nominee and its crunch time, he's unable to keep his foot out of his mouth.  His methods were what attracted enough support to be the nominee but are the same reason he won't attract enough support to win the election.  Barring a Clinton meltdown.

On 8/6/2016 at 2:00 PM, kelownabomberfan said:

I am in the US right now so have access to the US news channels (refuse to pay for them on my dish in Kelowna) and it's 24 hour Trump talk.  Fox News in permanent damage control while the Leftists are having a total blast on MSNBC and CNN analyzing every single word that Trump says.  It's amazing what can be spun depending on your political views.  Every time John King comes on to give the electoral landscape to Don Lemon, which shows Hillary winning in a huge landslide right now, it looks like Lemon is going to jizz his pants, he's so happy.  But you can't blame them, Trump is giving lots of fodder to them to work with.

As for my earlier prediction about Trump, unless he does an significant 180, I'd have to say I was premature in saying he was going to win.  But we are still in early times.  I really want to see how a debate goes first with lying Hillary and narcissist Donald.  That could be one for the ages, really. 

Yes but the problem here is he's leaving little room for spin.