Dominique Davis Named Starting QB vs Argos

Noeller

I got a pair of bombers gitch from walmart. woo super fan, actually it reaffirmed my love for the bombers, that even in dark times, id proudly wear their logo.  We all want them to be better .. soo sooo much better

I am so jealous right now!! Any way to ship some of those to the West Kelowna Walmart? 3x please!

...I know everyone would rather scream and yell and mope and, generally, be negative about the state of the franchise right now, but there is still a game to be played.

Here's hoping that the new kid shows some promise and gives us something to look forward to going into next year...

Uh how bad do we have to be before we get permission to be negative?Less than 5 wins?Just curious.

youve not needed permission since day one and now you are nit picking on a post that didnt even say anything to that effect..

Ticky tack stuff bud.

I just don't understand what good it does to piss and moan. It's all good...perfectly within your rights to do it, I'm just saying I don't see the need for it and don't gain anything from it. So many on here have become completely irrational and just negative for the sake of being negative. It serves no purpose, other than to make this board virtually unreadable...

I tend to look at it another way if we were all singing roses about this regime would there be any reason to get better?But I respect where your coming from.

Perfectly understood, and definitely don't ever consider me of the same "Z0MG1!!1 B0mBERs!1!" ilk as Spudsy...... ;) Just always hoping for a happy medium. (...Call it the Grit Red in my blood ;) ....)

dood.. dafuq? Im not nearly as bombers are unquestionable as I was. gimme some credit. ive realized where the failings are and whos not up to snuff. ill admit before id be hard pressed to say brohms worthless or bellfuille is garbage or even that oshea needs to get a backbone and stop letting bellfool float on by..

I got a pair of bombers gitch from walmart. woo super fan, actually it reaffirmed my love for the bombers, that even in dark times, id proudly wear their logo. We all want them to be better .. soo sooo much better

Long as there under some thing when your at the games it's all good

...I know everyone would rather scream and yell and mope and, generally, be negative about the state of the franchise right now, but there is still a game to be played.

Here's hoping that the new kid shows some promise and gives us something to look forward to going into next year...

Uh how bad do we have to be before we get permission to be negative?Less than 5 wins?Just curious.
youve not needed permission since day one and now you are nit picking on a post that didnt even say anything to that effect..

Ticky tack stuff bud.

Ticky tack?Take it easy spuds that's almost cruel

Ticky tack stuff bud.

Ticky tack stuff bud.

bb1, you were not alone in your enthusiasm, which in retrospect was unrealistic. I thought we would be at least an 9 & 9 team with Sask and BCfading, but it was all smoke and mirrors.

Thnks Tracker it really looked like with the offseason upgrades that we were on the way.Then reality came crashing down.I gotta hope that the call of Guelph comes through and we start again.

bb1, you were not alone in your enthusiasm, which in retrospect was unrealistic. I thought we would be at least an 9 & 9 team with Sask and BCfading, but it was all smoke and mirrors.

Thnks Tracker it really looked like with the offseason upgrades that we were on the way.Then reality came crashing down.I gotta hope that the call of Guelph comes through and we start again.

If the Lawless report about O'Shea and Bellefeuille being retained and extended is true, it would be the worst news the team and fans have had in decades.

If the Lawless report about O'Shea and Bellefeuille being retained and extended is true, it would be the worst news the team and fans have had in decades.

LOL!! The hyperbole gets thicker around here by the day...

I just don't understand what good it does to piss and moan. It's all good...perfectly within your rights to do it, I'm just saying I don't see the need for it and don't gain anything from it. So many on here  have become completely irrational and just negative for the sake of being negative. It serves no purpose, other than to make this board virtually unreadable...

I was to the point of not wanting to log on anymore. Then put 10 people onto ignore and the boards are readable again. Unfortunately ignore doesn't work in chat, so that's still unreadable, but the boards are much more readable now.

I think ignore works in chat.  Check your ignore preferences.

I just don't understand what good it does to piss and moan. It's all good...perfectly within your rights to do it, I'm just saying I don't see the need for it and don't gain anything from it. So many on here  have become completely irrational and just negative for the sake of being negative. It serves no purpose, other than to make this board virtually unreadable...

I was to the point of not wanting to log on anymore. Then put 10 people onto ignore and the boards are readable again. Unfortunately ignore doesn't work in chat, so that's still unreadable, but the boards are much more readable now.

That only gets you so far. Ignore can help you to get better at counting to ten and just arguing salient points. Eventually though ignore can make life terribly boring.

Not when the people you ignore are terribly boring.

I think ignore works in chat.  Check your ignore preferences.

In the preferences under chats I have it set to block, but whenever I got into chat I see messages from those on the ignore list. I've just stopped going to chat, other than during a bad loss I sometimes go in, breathe in the negativity and ignorance and remember that bomber fans like that don't really deserve a winning team, and it makes me a feel a little bit better,

If Bellefeuille is extended I'd love to see you guys paint a pretty picture with that.We can be positive that Willy will get hurt.There ya go a little positivety!

Lawless said O'shea and Walters. He said nothing about bellefool at all except it's likely he is let go. Miller talking to other people around the league suggests MB is done. Not sure where tracker got the Bellefeuille thing from... judging by most his posts this season if I had to guess... probably pulled it out his ass

Can you provide a link for the MB extension report?

If Bellefeuille is extended I'd love to see you guys paint a pretty picture with that.We can be positive that Willy will get hurt.There ya go a little positivety!

Why would we? General concensus here is that he is a huge problem.. I mean really, have you seen anyone actually advocating for his staying??

Why would we? General concensus here is that he is a huge problem.. I mean really, have you seen anyone actually advocating for his staying??
You mean besides MOS retaining him from last year and keeping him here all this year?You know for a fact MOS is gonna can this guy?