Henoc on his way to Hamilton & Toronto for visit

gbill2004

gary lawless@garylawless 1h1 hour ago

Popp says getting Muamba will have an impact for any #cfl team. "You'll have him for five or more years. That's impact." #bn

Interesting. Walters suggested Henoc was looking for a one year deal; just the rest of this season.

Doesn't mean Walters and others are wrong. 

Maybe he's looking for one of those deals where its a few 1 year deals and they're sitting in the GMs desk drawer.  Allows Henoc to try out the NFL each year, but that club retains his CFL rights.  I believe Elimimian had one of those deals prior to his current contract. 

Guelph wants Walters to be their athletic director.

That's probably a job that he'd really consider.  How could he not?  Here's his two options, stay in wpg where he is under pretty big pressure and could get fired after a terrible season..(just look how often we clean house) or go to his CIS college and be the athletic director and probably have that job until he's ready to retire.  Worth considering

The longer this draws out, the less interest I have.

Seriously. ...who has a cross Canada tour for free agency in the middle of the season?

If he signs a long term contract I don't mind it. But if he does this Rock star tour and signs for the rest of the season only then it's pretty ridiculous.

Do we really want to bring Muamba into this mess? It would be like bringing more passengers onto the Titanic.

Yeah but that guy could plug that big hole in the middle of the ship in one hell of a hurry. Voila! radio guy, cancel the SOS.

I didn't think Hurl would be able to up his game enough to be a starter but he is at least adequate as MLB, and he is nowhere close to being in the top 5 problems the Bombers have.