If I Were Kyle Walters ...

Guest J5V

It took a year & a half to start Marve so how many seasons will it be to give Dominique Davis a chance? I mean, he's only been here 2 months... If he can't learn the offense well enough in that time to play then why is Davis here?

If your logic holds, that would mean that if Davis starts or even plays, we are down to desperation. Not beyond imagination.

Davis looked good in the pre season in Calgary. He throws a nice ball. And is athletic. From what I saw in Calgary he looks more pro ready than Marve. The Stamps kept Brian Moniz over Davis as the coaches felt the was a better short yardage quarterback. At this point why not play him?
Bellefeuille would probably ruin him.

It took a year & a half to start Marve so how many seasons will it be to give Dominique Davis a chance? I mean, he's only been here 2 months... If he can't learn the offense well enough in that time to play then why is Davis here?

If your logic holds, that would mean that if Davis starts or even plays, we are down to desperation. Not beyond imagination.
Davis looked good in the pre season in Calgary. He throws a nice ball. And is athletic. From what I saw in Calgary he looks more pro ready than Marve. The Stamps kept Brian Moniz over Davis as the coaches felt the was a better short yardage quarterback. At this point why not play him?
Bellefeuille would probably ruin him.

Davis looked good. A lot of Stamps fans were surprised Moniz beat him out. the thing with the Stamps is, having a 25 year old starter & a 31 year old back up there's really no need to groom a starter down the road as both BLM & Tate will be around for a long time.

We are down to desperation already what do we have to lose?

We are down to desperation already what do we have to lose?

Good question. Nothing, I think, is the answer.

There was a rumor Wade wanted to bring back Khari. Would he wait until seasons end to make changes to be able to being KJ in as OC?

I'd take Khari at this point too.

I'd like to see Khari as OC as well, but wouldn't talking to him at this time constitute tampering?

Yes.  You don't try to pull away coaches mid season.  Bad form, that

Sorry but also say no to Khari and Higgins and Lapo for that matter. If there is to be a new H.C. than the bomber brass has to make it a can't miss hiring. We can't keep going through the same cycle over and over again. 

Yikes so you wouldn't be happy with anyone but whom?  Hufnagel, Milanovich, Austin or Chris Jones?  Sorry but we're not getting those guys.

Tommy Condell and Noel Thorpe are two that i would be looking at if MOS gets canned.

Good candidates but far from being "can't miss" hires.  Both would be first time head coaches and how many times have we seen great coordinators become awful head coaches??

To many times on this team but i feel that this 2 guys are our best option. Thorpe is Assistant HC,DC, and DB coach,that's a lot on his plate and i think he's handled it pretty well. On the other hand Condell is OC and Receivers Coach, again he has handled his duties quite well. MOS on the other hand was a Special Teams coach for 3 three years that's it. Doesn't exactly scream HC material but here we are wondering what has gone wrong. Truthfully nobody is can't miss but we would be farther along the day the Bombers make one of this guys the next head coach. 

Tommy Condell and Noel Thorpe are two that i would be looking at if MOS gets canned.

Good candidates but far from being "can't miss" hires.  Both would be first time head coaches and how many times have we seen great coordinators become awful head coaches??

I don't see O'Shea going anywhere.

I am increasingly concerned with this management group from Miller on down. Are they really determined to turn this thing around with the Bombers? I'm beginning to doubt it. It all seems to be about being the good guy and pats-on-the-back all around. Neither Miller, Walters or O'Shea appear to have what it takes to make the tough decisions, at least, I can't find any evidence of it.

I am increasingly concerned with this management group from Miller on down. Are they really determined to turn this thing around with the Bombers? I'm beginning to doubt it. It all seems to be about being the good guy and pats-on-the-back all around. Neither Miller, Walters or O'Shea appear to have what it takes to make the tough decisions, at least, I can't find any evidence of it.

You honestly believe they are NOT trying to turn it around... Like, deliberately not doing all they can?

I cant even try to comprehend that assumption. Its beyond any rational thought process..

Play calling is only part of the problem. Against Calgary it was a toss up between which was worse, the offensive line or the quarterbacking. When those two facets are struggling so much what play can you call that is reasonably expected to work? Honestly I don't think Marve is ready for the scrap heap just yet, he's got some things he needs to get better at for sure, but a lot of what happened to him seemed to be a young qb not being able to deal with the pressure he was facing. That's something that bothers even veteran qbs. 

You honestly believe they are NOT trying to turn it around... Like, deliberately not doing all they can?

I cant even try to comprehend that assumption. Its beyond any rational thought process..

Of course they want to win as badly as anyone else.The real question is can they? I have my doubts.