If I Were Kyle Walters ...

Guest J5V

I would realize that making the change at DC was a good move and that I need to do the same at OC. I would realize that this team is unable to make the necessary adjustments on offense at half time and during the game and if I want to save this season I would pull the trigger on Bellefeuille immediately. 

Marcel better be gone after this mess or eyes will be looking higher up the chain...What a gawdawful display of football...

That's a really good point. It's not just O'Shea now but Walters also. This buddy-buddy system we have going on here is not working. 

This is on MB and the QB's more than anyone, did we have 100 yards of O this game? 

Least points scored... MB

most sacks allowed... MB

100 yards on O maybe today/ MB

Fire the OC NOW. 

Problem is, Mike O'Shea is Walters' buddy and Marcel Bellefeuille and Pat Tracey are Mike O'Shea's buddies. I don't see any of them going anywhere. It might take Miller to fire Walters before anything changes here and that wouldn't happen until season's end.

This is on MB and the QB's more than anyone, did we have 100 yards of O this game?

Least points scored... MB

most sacks allowed... MB

100 yards on O maybe today/ MB

Fire the OC NOW.

Problem is, Mike O'Shea is Walters' buddy and Marcel Bellefeuille and Pat Tracey are Mike O'Shea's buddies. I don't see any of them going anywhere. It might take Miller to fire Walters before anything changes here and that wouldn't happen until season's end.
I'm fairly certain most of this is a fallacy.

I like what Walters has done. I'm not a fan of O'Shea, but I'd be willing to keep Walters around for another coach.

Walters gets a lot of free passes and truthfully I blame the state of this team on him even more than O'Shea.

He's done his best to upgrade our talent. He can't control who O'Shea starts or doesn't start. If I found out that he had input in keeping Bellfool around then my opinion of Walters would worsen. 

has the offence changed anything, since the first game of the year?

are the plays the same, every game?

I wonder, cause, the other team seems to know exactly what the bomber offence is doing, from the very first play of each game.

do they ever change the game plan?

and too bad they tried to take a running quarterback and make him a pocket passer.

brilliant move. even the fans know what Marve does that works. and it's not that.

I hope for his own career and health, that willy doesn't play again this year.

He'll just get the crap beaten out of him again. @nopointcomingbackdrew

has the offence changed anything, since the first game of the year?

are the plays the same, every game?

I wonder, cause, the other team seems to know exactly what the bomber offence is doing, from the very first play of each game.

do they ever change the game plan?

too bad they tried to take a running quarterback and make him a pocket passer.

brilliant move. even the fans know what Marve does that works. and it's not that.

Quite honestly. Marve does nothing that works. Ya he can run but he can't do that all game. He can't make basic throws.

If I were Walters I would be checking airline schedules to see how quickly I could get out of town, and buy three seats one for him, one MOS and MB. But seriously not much will happen. We will struggle again through the end of the year be somewhere around 5-13 or 4-14 but with Drew Willey back at the end for a victory. Then over the off season we will hear about all the great signings and related. Then 2016 more of the same as 2015 and 2014 and ????? for who knows how many years.

The more things change the more they stay the same!

Quite honestly. Marve does nothing that works. Ya he can run but he can't do that all game.

do they run the same plays game after game? Cause I think they do.

No. And Yes. What I mean Is similar but different. Same? No but in a way yes pretty much but all teams do generally