Blue Jays

nate007

5 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

MLSE got some good marketing. Guess it helps to have only Canuck team in MLB/NBA.

MLSE? Well, Rogers, anyhow.........

My entire Twitter and FB feeds last night were "ZOMG!!11! JAYS!!1!"

2 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Should be fun playing Texas again.

those bleep bleep bleeeeeeeeeeeeps thought they would pull some garbage in the last game and series and not have to see us again. Oh how the tables have turned. 

I seriously hope the umps are smart and keep the games under control. 

6 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

Anyone else not a fan of the TBS broadcast? I mean I used to watch Braves games on TBS way back in the 90s, but over all I prefer watching and listening to Buck Martinez on sportsnet. 

Martinez and Tabler are so unbelievably awful, I'll take basically anyone over them. Thank Christ and everything holy for the games Dan Schulman did this year. Those were professional baseball broadcasts. While I'm not a fan of guys like Ripken and Darling, the PBP guy was actually a pro ball caller, and that, to me, makes all the difference in the world...

6 hours ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

Anyone else not a fan of the TBS broadcast? I mean I used to watch Braves games on TBS way back in the 90s, but over all I prefer watching and listening to Buck Martinez on sportsnet. 

not a fan of buck or tabby at all. That said i hate watching my teams play when announced by none home broadcasters.