Blue Jays

nate007

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Hope Liriano is okay. Watched that happen to my old man in a fastball game when I was a kid. Still partially deaf in one ear after a rocket comebacker...

that was all kinds of ugly. Seen a bunch of nasty come back injuries in the last idk decade or so. Do hope he is gonna be all right. 

33 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

It would bode well for the Jays - get that rotation rested up

Yeah, and keep the bullpen fresh. we need to keep the bull pen innings down to have success in the play offs. Id rather see RA come out of the pen then a few of our guys in there. Imagine trying to hit his knuckler after 7 innings of filthy sanchez?

4 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

looks like Jays vs Indians

that was a pretty entertaining 9th in the bosox/indians game

yep, good play offs soo far this year. Wouldnt have minded knocking the sox out but shap gets his way instead. This should be a real good series. 

9 hours ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

I think over all we matched up better against the BoSox, but basically,  Cleveland has better pitching and average/good hitting, less power then boston anyways. Our starting rotation should keep their bats at bay tho and I'm predicting jays in 5

Idk, the bosox had the ability to rock our starters and get past the strength of the bullpen in a hurry, leaving us strung out in the pen. I dont think the indians have that potential. Bodes well to keep our starters in games late and use the choice arms out of the pen each game. 

Offensively our line up can mash any staff in baseball.