Blue Jays

nate007

4 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

TULO!! man our bats need to come back to life, considering Happ has let on (but were left on) 2 runners every inning,  its only a matter of time before they start cashing them in. need some insurance in a hurry

soo hard to put up runs the game after an offensive out burst. Any time i see a big number from this offense i wish it would be a little bit smaller and the next game a bit bigger.

11 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Its the job, same as it is in every sport. Same as its allways been and allways will. Buck, isnt a part of some new renaissance of media. Doing things a new way, the way of the future.  

You keep attacking the job because you like buck. You keep trying to redefine it, so it fits buck. Its fine, you like buck. I understand why. But that doesnt change the fact, he doesnt do the job well.  

Its not just fangraphs. realgm, BJB, and just about any other base of blue jays fans. Go look at the threads based around buck/tabby. Youll see a resounding one sided opinion. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/ken-becker/blue-jays-announcers-prom_b_7909406.html

http://tipofthetower.com/2016/04/08/toronto-blue-jays-pat-bucks-dimwitisms/

Thats a guy whose a fan of them defending them xD

LOL ok so you quote a bunch of clueless internet message board users.  I can go to multiple message boards and find people who think they would make a better GM/coach than people who do it professionally but it doesn't make it remotely true.  People who spend most of their days browsing the internet seem to think that reddit/twitter/etc. represent the majority when in fact it is the minority... by a wide margin.

17 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

soo hard to put up runs the game after an offensive out burst. Any time i see a big number from this offense i wish it would be a little bit smaller and the next game a bit bigger.

they sure delivered in the 5th!  I dont even hate the rangers but seeing their fans in disbelief is a thing of beauty

13 minutes ago, Atomic said:

LOL ok so you quote a bunch of clueless internet message board users.  I can go to multiple message boards and find people who think they would make a better GM/coach than people who do it professionally but it doesn't make it remotely true.  People who spend most of their days browsing the internet seem to think that reddit/twitter/etc. represent the majority when in fact it is the minority... by a wide margin.

Those are 2 articles, not message boards. You keep grasping at straws and trying to use circular logic. :rolleyes:

11 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

they sure delivered in the 5th!  I dont even hate the rangers but seeing their fans in disbelief is a thing of beauty

Yeah they did, this could well turn into another crushing. If we crush them in the first two, the rangers could fold up shop early. They are about as un clutch as it gets in the play offs. 

2 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Those are 2 articles, not message boards. You keep grasping at straws and trying to use circular logic. :rolleyes:

K bud!

33 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Its not just fangraphs. realgm, BJB, and just about any other base of blue jays fans. Go look at the threads based around buck/tabby. Youll see a resounding one sided opinion. 

11 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

The guys who do White Sox games are the worst ever. I'll fight anybody who disagrees.

I havent listened to a sox game on their side. Is he that next level bad that compares to other sports casters like jack armstrong? or just the worst in baseball? Every sport has a team or two with some real stinkers. Ive had to listen and watch bombers games broadcaster by other teams and some of them are just brutal. 

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

Never said they were the best.  20th seems more reasonable to me, as in they are roughly average.  As for the article itself, the guy freely admits he doesn't even watch any other broadcasters.  So much for impartiality!  He basically just parrots what everyone else says.  No one thinks for themselves anymore and you're making a great example of that, being unable to form an argument other than linking to obscure message boards and articles by nobodies.

4 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I havent listened to a sox game on their side. Is he that next level bad that compares to other sports casters like jack armstrong? or just the worst in baseball? Every sport has a team or two with some real stinkers. Ive had to listen and watch bombers games broadcaster by other teams and some of them are just brutal. 

Next level homerism.

5 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Ah ****, the TO sun.  Well when is the last time the TO sun has ever been complimentary of anyone, ever, at any time?

the entire world must clearly be crazy. It couldnt be you and a small group of fans that like him with the majority disliking him right? The bevy of articles, and forum posts, and reddit posts, and ranking 20th out of the 30 teams in opinion pole is clearly the minority right? 

1 minute ago, Atomic said:

Never said they were the best.  20th seems more reasonable to me, as in they are roughly average.  As for the article itself, the guy freely admits he doesn't even watch any other broadcasters.  So much for impartiality!  He basically just parrots what everyone else says.  No one thinks for themselves anymore and you're making a great example of that, being unable to form an argument other than linking to obscure message boards and articles by nobodies.

so bottom 10 is reasonable? 1/3 isnt average lol. Most people dont actively watch the broadcasts from other teams. That would mean that his views for the articles were fairly un biased. Did you miss the part where there was a fan vote as well? And no team receiving more C votes then the jays? The jays set up isnt pederson bad, but its bad. 

Again you think because its an opinion you dont share, its held by no bodies and people who dont think for them self. You claim its a vocal minority, with nothing but because you like him. You attack people who hold the opinion because you dont share it. Just like you tried to blame it on the classic role of the PBP job being broken, not buck. Are you donald trump? How much proof can  you bring up that says hes good at PBP?

Blue Jays Announcers Promote the Mute Button