Bomber injury updates

Sounds like Stoudermire in for Adams, keeping Veltung on as well.  Collins in for Turner, Harlan on roster too.

No change to OL.

I really hope this isn't true come game time. Makes no sense at all.

Veltung would presumably start at receiver and Stoudemire would take over return duties.

ooohhh....I was thinking it was on the D side of things....Offense makes a bit more sense.

Nice ninja edit on Ryan Smith. I don't disagree. Smaller guys can be effective, and even all-stars in this league. But they have their role just like taller receivers have their roles. In tight goal-line coverage it's nice to have someone with height and reach. When you are driving the ball down the field those smaller guys can find a lot of space.

Our receiving corps would be quite small with Denmark, Veltung and Stoudemire in the mix.

Ryan Smith, Chad Owens and Weston Dressler say hello.  I am starting to see why size doesn't really matter in the CFL at the receiver position. Speed is what kills.

Jamal Richardson, and (can't remember first name) Elliot. Each one of those players have guys with size on the field with them.

Veltung has been placed on injured reserve to make room for... Troy S.  "Major Mistake" 

So just out of curiosity ... what's your relation to JV?

I'm going to go with uncle!

No relationship what so ever... I'm from Puyallup where he went to HS and we both graduated from U of I.   Would ;you believe O'shea informed me over a Corona?

Veltung has been placed on injured reserve to make room for... Troy S.  "Major Mistake" 

So just out of curiosity ... what's your relation to JV?

I'm going to go with uncle!

No relationship what so ever... I'm from Puyallup where he went to HS and we both graduated from U of I.   Would ;you believe O'shea informed me over a Corona?

No... but mostly b/c this sentence doesn't make any sense...

Sounds like Stoudermire in for Adams, keeping Veltung on as well.  Collins in for Turner, Harlan on roster too.

No change to OL.

Excited to see that trio of DT's.... now if only someone could beat peach out at End we'd be pretty well off... Hoping Fraser's the man

No change to OL.

Excited to see that trio of DT's.... now if only someone could beat peach out at End we'd be pretty well off... Hoping Fraser's the man

Peach is fine where he is, he's playing hard and making plays. Fraser or whomever, just has to supplement him and make some big plays too. Right now, I'd take Peach over Alex Hall for instance.

What's with all of the Peach hate? I guess I don't know enough about DL play to have an informed opinion either way. I do know watching Hurl play that that isn't what I want my MLB doing. If I can see it, it must be pretty blatant.

Watching Sam Hurl play makes me want to hurl.

Peach is the worst or at least close to the worst starting DE in the CFL

Fraser's worse.  He's a DT tweener, too slow to play DE in the CFL.  Caught making an inside move by Cato a few times and didn't have the speed to get anywhere near the ball, blew contain.  

They really need to get a pass rush going.  It's probably the only defense against the pass this season that will be effective over the long haul.  Other than Gibson a few times our DE's have had zero positive impact on the game, not even making QB's uncomfortable and doing zip against the pass without a halfback blitzing.