When does attendance dip on a consistent basis?

I don't want to beat a dead horse here, but, the Bombers have been the best team in the league at breaking their fans hearts and embarrassing them on and off the field for a  while now. 24 years no championships. Ugly new jerseys. New stadium woes.

So how long do Winnipeg fans stay loyal and keep showing up? I think it's pretty admirable we sell as many tickets as we do considering the on field product we put up with... but that can't last forever.

Here's to hoping this place doesn't dip like OurBombers and become filled with crappy threads like this and very little football talk.  Trend is not positive in that regard.

Just like in the Brohm thread how people label them as haters?

Unless people fart rainbows they hatin'

Here's to hoping this place doesn't dip like OurBombers and become filled with crappy threads like this and very little football talk.  Trend is not positive in that regard.

It's a football board.  Becomes pretty crappy when it's a soap opera between posters and basically no football.  Being critical and having opinions is the point, but it would be nice if we could stick to football and avoid the soap opera garbage, like labeling and trying very hard to play the role to get the label/reaction, for example.

They don't have to fart rainbows, they just need to be constructive.  Going on a tangent about how we're going to lose every game with "noodle arm Brohm" isn't constructive.  It's just being part of the doomsday patrol.

It's a football board.  Becomes pretty crappy when it's a soap opera between posters and basically no football.  Being critical and having opinions is the point, but it would be nice if we could stick to football and avoid the soap opera garbage, like labeling and trying very hard to play the role to get the label for example.

Sorry but, you invited this own type of posting and content. I asked a legitimate question that the TSN panel themselves talked about at the game; suffering of Winnipeg fans. Your answer could have been: "I don't think our fans will ever really give up but I could see X happening".

Instead you chose to make it a drama by insisting posts such as this which mirror/resembled actual football talk that occurred during a game on TSN are what ruined another forum.

It is just 1 game tho. Tied for first still.

The real question is: how many teams have gotten their butts kicked this year so far?

I think it's the Bombers and Edmonton that got beat good. You might even include Calgary. We had more scored against us, but 21 points on turnovers will do that to you every time. There is no way, in those 3 games, that the butt-kicked teams would have won.