It's time for the Riders to start sucking ...

IC Khari

at least Taman got them a cup.

Taman got them that cup?  News to me.  The big pieces were already there when he took over.  It's just taken him longer to destroy that team because of it.

Austin & Grandpa Miller built that team. Taman was like Muchacho in Edmonton, rode on the coat tails of Tom Higgins to a Grey Cup victory. The core of the Riders was already in place when he got there.

Hey, I have a lot of respect for #6 Robb Bagg to overcome what he did to get back on the field starting. Two severe knee injuries. Most people thought his career was over. That's one Rider player who never quit.

You guys can blaze away at will on the Riders. I can take it and I fully intend to hand some out back to you guys. I get it that Bagg wears number 6 and obviously it would have to be a picture of him to make the joke work, but lets keep it classy, ok guys.

Ftc75t4.jpg

Your seriously posting a picture of Bagg walking off field after he thought he blew out his knee and his career was over as a joke?? I don't even know what to say to that.

Yeah, the context of the numbers is funny, but the choice of picture is not. Could be a little more subtle.

Dressler one is better.

Hey, I have a lot of respect for #6 Robb Bagg to overcome what he did to get back on the field starting. Two severe knee injuries. Most people thought his career was over. That's one Rider player who never quit.

You guys can blaze away at will on the Riders. I can take it and I fully intend to hand some out back to you guys. I get it that Bagg wears number 6 and obviously it would have to be a picture of him to make the joke work, but lets keep it classy, ok guys.

You realize you are on a bomber forum right? I remember all of the jokes on the Rider forum when buck was injured.

You realize you are on a bomber forum right? I remember all of the jokes on the Rider forum when buck was injured.

I don't care what forum it is. It is not appropriate to use an injury as a joke. And as bad as it is to make fun of Pierce, Bomber fans have done it on rf too. There was a thread called "Who will be the next Broke Pierce" that was created after Durant was injured. Also not appropriate.

I know where I am. I'm not defending any of the jokes or things that other people say. You are free to say anything you want, as I am free to let you know how I feel about what you said. That's all I was doing, mentioning that I thought that particular joke was a bit over the line IMHO. If you don't agree, I have no problem with that either.

... then we'll see who the so called leagues best fans are. I can hardly wait for the place where ancestry.com and eharmony.com are the same, to start their own 25 years of futility. It begins on the 27th!!!

HA!  I'm so going to steal this.

Was already stolen.. From doug brown.. Who stole it from twitter i believe..

I don't care what forum it is. It is not appropriate to use an injury as a joke. And as bad as it is to make fun of Pierce, Bomber fans have done it on rf too. There was a thread called "Who will be the next Broke Pierce" that was created after Durant was injured. Also not appropriate.

The thread you are referring to was started by a Bomber fan IIRC.

... then we'll see who the so called leagues best fans are. I can hardly wait for the place where ancestry.com and eharmony.com are the same, to start their own 25 years of futility. It begins on the 27th!!!

That is far and away the funniest joke I have ever heard about Saskatchewan. Well done to ever thought that up. A good joke is a good joke.

This is a Bomber forum? Gosh, John Madden, thanks for filling me in. Guess that makes it right.

Ftc75t4.jpg

Your seriously posting a picture of Bagg walking off field after he thought he blew out his knee and his career was over as a joke?? I don't even know what to say to that.

He THOUGHT his knee was done and he THOUGHT he wasnt playing again.. Huh. Lookit that, hes playing.. Smh.

Pull up your panties nancy

In Saskatchewan on Halloween they think "pumpkin" is two words...

Please don't mistake Lye E. Style for a Bomber fan, he's the furthest thing from it.

And we will keep it as classy as rider fans kept hammering us on our gc drought and buck pierce.. I recall more then a few pics of a dazed or crushed pierce displayed across rf.com mocking hs injuries...

And yet, rider fans cry foul over a slight that wasnt even intended OR in actuality even referenced..

Cry harder boys, maybe then us heartless bomber fans might be bothered to care..

Making fun of injuries isn't cool, no matter the team or player.

Don't think it was meant maliciously but could have chosen a more appropriate picture for sure.

But he wasnt hurt. You ARE following the posts right?