The CFL Explained By An Ignorant American Who Just Skimmed Wikipedia

cdnfreak

Another way to score! They call it a single, and despite examining the rule on Wikipedia for like 5 minutes, I still have no real idea what the hell it is, but it counts as one point and I think is the catalyst for this thing: 

As far as I can tell, it’s basically a safety but worth one point. Plus, the team that gets scored on gets the ball, instead of how a safety gets the team that scored the ball. I have no idea how they determine if it’s a safety or a single. I would guess moose are involved

I love that kickball video…especially with that Marc Trestman WTF look of his. “What just happened? Oh, we won? Whew.”

:lol:

I loved this part:

“But I don’t know the players” you say. Yeah? You know Michael Sam! You remember Chad Johnson/Ochocinco! Also, don’t pretend you know all the players in American football. Name me a defender on the Tennessee Titans. See?

I loved this part:

“But I don’t know the players” you say. Yeah? You know Michael Sam! You remember Chad Johnson/Ochocinco! Also, don’t pretend you know all the players in American football. Name me a defender on the Tennessee Titans. See?

I sat there for about a minute trying to think of a Titans player... The only one to come to mind was Cortland Finnegan... who hasn't played there in 4 or 5 years... clearly I'm not in mid-season form...

I loved this part:

I sat there for about a minute trying to think of a Titans player... The only one to come to mind was Cortland Finnegan... who hasn't played there in 4 or 5 years... clearly I'm not in mid-season form...

Pacman Jones is still there, right?  ;) 

I loved this part:

Pacman Jones is still there, right? ;)

Don't know if you're joking but he's a Bengal.

Little slow on thursdays

I take it more as why do you get a single point.

Which is a valid question.

why do you get 2 points on a safety? Why 3 when you kick the ball through the uprights? Why 6 when you advance the ball into the endzone? Because it's in the rules that's why.