TC Report - Day Two

Was maybe an under the radar signing but Darvis Adams is smooth..smooth.. And very shifty...Tunie for a big dude is fluid and strong on the ball..I like these guys.

And watching the import olineman if I was rating them I'd go

Bryant

Daniels

Lewis

File

Tyler

Was maybe an under the radar signing but Darvis Adams is smooth..smooth.. And very shifty...Tunie for a big dude is fluid and strong on the ball..I like these guys.

And watching the import olineman if I was rating them I'd go

Bryant

Daniels

Lewis

File

Tyler

Has Dile submerged?

Demond Washington just made a great interception, but he would have been flagged about four times before that. #Bombers

I think Washington is going to be one of those guys who is going to struggle with PI this year .. for as dynamic a player as he is,  he takes a tonne of undisciplined penalties.  Strikes me as a Robert Bean type of DB .. a guy who relies on his athleticism to make plays in coverage (and get him out of jams) as opposed to being a fundamentally sound cover guy.  

I really like our receivers this year. Big targets, most are pretty fast too.

I have been saying all offseason they needed to come up big in the receiver department this offseason because last year the receivers were not good enough. Having to use Kelly and Romby Bryant was a handicap on the O. Let's hope these new faces work out. 

Going offense vs defense now. Randle at corner. Sherman at safety. Line is Peach, Thomas, Turner, Gibson.

How is Westerman doing?

Haven't watched a lot of him, hard to isolate on linemen from the sideline view. Yesterday he looked good to me but today I've seen even less of him. Will try and see more of him once the special teams work is done, but this might be it for practice today.

I really like our receivers this year. Big targets, most are pretty fast too.

I have been saying all offseason they needed to come up big in the receiver department this offseason because last year the receivers were not good enough. Having to use Kelly and Romby Bryant was a handicap on the O. Let's hope these new faces work out.

Yeah, things were pretty grim at times last year. Other than Denmark, when Moore was out of the line-up there wasn't much for Willy to throw to, other than sure-hands Kohlert.

Stanley Bryant gets his revenge on Greg Peach today. The tackle locks down the edge rusher on consecutive reps. #Bombers #CFLTC

A tackle making a block and stopping the rush? What does that look like exactly? I've heard so much about it, but haven't seen that happen since the days of Walby...