Bombers sign long-snapper Chad Rempel & Release Others...

Mike

I keep reading Rempel is the best long snapper in the league. What makes him the "best"? Least number of bad snaps?

I'd say from reading his long resume of teams he's played with that experience has a lot to do with it. The Bears thought so much of his snapping abilities that they signed him in 2014, though he didn't last long.

Mike Willie

School: Arizona State

Position: WR

Bio: Junior college transfer who's started the past two years, posting 36 receptions/455 yards/3 TDs as a senior and 36/442/6 as a junior.

Positive: Athletic receiver with nice size and upside. Makes difficult catches in traffic, lays out for the errant throw and makes some incredibly athletic grabs. Displays good eye/hand coordination, flashes big-time skill and makes the tough catch downfield. Plays faster than his 40 time and outruns opponents down the sideline. Effective when he extends to make the reception away from his frame. Quickly transitions from making the catch to running after the reception.

Negative: Loses focus on occasion and drops some catchable throws. Must be more aware of ball security. Lacks great deep burst and the ability to get separation down the field.

Analysis: Willie is physically gifted and has shown flashes of ability, though has never truly elevated his game. He's a terrific developmental prospect who could eventually grow into a fourth receiver if properly coached.

Willy to Willie. Twice the penis double entendre puns.  Mr. Dee's head must be exploding right now. :)

I don't do penis jokes, they're usually so….unfulfilling.

But I will relate one:

“If I had no penis, how would I pee? How would I make love? How would I think?” 

― Jarod Kintz

Willy to Willie. Twice the penis double entendre puns. Mr. Dee's head must be exploding right now. :)

But I will relate one:

Jarod Kintz

Did you hear about the birth of the miracle baby boy? He was born with a penis and a brain.

Willy to Willie. Twice the penis double entendre puns. Mr. Dee's head must be exploding right now. :)

But I will relate one:“If I had no penis, how would I pee? How would I make love? How would I think?” Jarod Kintz

Did you hear about the birth of the miracle baby boy? He was born with a penis and a brain.
I have a feeling I should be angry, or something, about your post, but I haven't got it figured out yet, so I'll have to get back to you on that. In the meantime, I'll check the COC to see if it covers your gender-slandering post. ❓⚠

But I will relate one:

Jarod Kintz

True, true. But then the rest who are born with just the brain use it to grow the other.

This is one of those under the radar moves that will pay off big. By under the radar I mean most of the casual fans, not many here. The value of a quality long snapper can not be overestimated. Rempel is one, if not the best at that and last year's fiasco after Wild went down is proof this is required for a contender.