Free agency news

BigBlue

No matter the denials from fans in Sask., i bet there is concern over the state of Durant's elbow recovery. It's been reported he won't be throwing at their mini-camps, but they 'expect' him to be ready by June.

So, he may share the start in Regina, if only at the start.

I'm not overly surprised he signed in Saskatchewan but I would've thought Montreal would have been his first choice as he may have a crack at being the # 1 over Crompton there.

I posted this in the Glenn thread as well:

@HerbZurkowsky1: I've always been led to believe the #Als' offer for Kevin Glenn isn't as high - unless his demands have come way down.

@HerbZurkowsky1: @ArashMadani Little playing time offered by #Als because, wait for it, he wasn't going to play!

No matter the denials from fans in Sask., i bet there is concern over the state of Durant's elbow recovery. It's been reported he won't be throwing at their mini-camps, but they 'expect' him to be ready by June.

Do you mean Migs was incorrect when he said that Durant would be ready to go for the playoffs last year?  Can't believe it, blasphemy!

Wonder if Adebayo is worth looking at, hasn't done much - 26 years old, its now or never

Well we already have 2 NI DE/STer that has done better than him. Louie Richardson and Ivan Brown. 

Looking at Richardson's weight - 225lb, is that accurate? That weight is for well suited for a LB and not for DE, correct?

Wonder if Adebayo is worth looking at, hasn't done much - 26 years old, its now or never

Well we already have 2 NI DE/STer that has done better than him. Louie Richardson and Ivan Brown. 

Looking at Richardson's weight - 225lb, is that accurate? That weight is for well suited for a LB and not for DE, correct?

He has always been listed at 225 and I've always thought that was much too low.  He looks a lot bigger.

Do you mean Migs was incorrect when he said that Durant would be ready to go for the playoffs last year?  Can't believe it, blasphemy!

He was throwing in the dressing room!  He was ready!!!

He was throwing darts....DARTS....40 yards downfield hitting receivers in stride. I wish the Bomber stadium came with glory holes that we could see what we want to see on game day.

He was throwing darts....DARTS....40 yards downfield hitting receivers in stride. I wish the Bomber stadium came with glory holes that we could see what we want to see on game day.

I'll admit that I don't know what glory holes are and I'll also admit that I don't want to think about what they could be.

I'll admit that I don't know what glory holes are and I'll also admit that I don't want to think about what they could be.

Don't google it with out a parental filter if you have kids around.

that being said- I had a good chuckle a few times in this thread.

Last year a Rider fan came on here in September or October and told us all that he had personally witnessed Durant practicing and that he was lights out and would be ready for the playoffs.

When challenged about the accuracy of these claims because the Riders do not hold open practices to the public, a backpedal of epic proportions began.

He stated that there is a hole in the fence at Mosaic stadium that he was able to peer through to witness this. This assertion was so ridiculous, and creepy at the same time, that even posters at Riderfans began ridiculing the claim, referring to this hole in the fence as 'the glory hole".

Glory hole has another meaning too.

Really? Explain. ;)

I think Rider fans are better at explaining that especially since they were the ones who used the term in the first place. Rider fans: Someone who has too much time on their hands and an internet connection.