BC Lions Could Get Blown Up But Good

Noeller

...according to the Twitter feed to the right, there's a doin's a-transpirin' in Leo Land. Wally with too many fingers in the pie, leaving coaches and players angry. Coaches not getting along. Both Glenn and Khari likely on their way out. 

Very interesting to see how messy the fallout gets...

Sounds like a case of too many cooks and no real head chef in that kitchen there.

Hard to say what will happen with BC, all i know is buono has a reputation and history of having no issues getting rid of veterans. I suspect several are let go.

Marsh i think has punched his ticket out of town, see one his tweets there saying 24 (banks) should still be with the team. That in my opion means that's all she wrote for Marsh. 

I am still unsure if I am sold on Khari as a great OC.... he had so many weapons in BC and yet the team was very inconsistent...  

Um, not sure I get that. He had Kevin Glenn as a QB - we all know that KG is the best 'backup' in the league and he prove it yet again. BTW - I nearly choked to death on my munchies when in the inteview aired on TSN with James Duthie yesterday pregame Kevin and "Hall of fame" were mentioned in the same sentence. 

Marsh also had some comments I saw on Twitter saying Korey Banks never should have been cut. 

Unrelated to the Lions, but comments that I saw re-tweeted from local writers had Corey Chamblin essentially admitting that next year will be a rebuilding year for the Riders given how many free agents the club has coming up.

It will be an interesting offseason, no doubt about it.

Khari has shown absolutely nothing. If Priders are going to scapegoat Cortez I'd go after him.

I disagree...as defacto OC in 2002, he showed quite a bit...

What has impressed me about Khari all along has been his intelligence. He was never the most athletic but instead relied on his smarts, hard work and preparation- all good characteristics for a coach. Besides, he and his wife would be great additions to the community.  He has a lot of good karma in Winnipeg.

Id personally love to have Milanovich here over Cortez, loved watching his offense in Montreal in years past. I realize Cortez had to deal with backups for the second half of the season but, his game plans seemed lackluster with Tino and what other jalopy qbs they had rotating in and out of the starting position.

Check out: ‘We have to make tough decisions,’ says B.C. Lions GM Buono of coach Benevides...

There were plenty of questions, few concrete answers and now room for speculation as Lions head coach Mike Benevides and GM Wally Buono addressed reporters in the wake of Sunday’s disastrous B.C. Lions playoff loss to the Montreal Alouettes.

It was time to “face the music,” said Buono.

The future of  Benevides and quarterback Travis Lulay, who has dealt with recurring right-shoulder problems in each of the last three seasons, is undecided.....

...according to the Twitter feed to the right, there's a doin's a-transpirin' in Leo Land. Wally with too many fingers in the pie, leaving coaches and players angry. Coaches not getting along. Both Glenn and Khari likely on their way out.

Very interesting to see how messy the fallout gets...

Wally's the best coach the Lions have, And he's the GM. Makes you wonder why he gave up the HC role when he meddles all the time. If he is not happy with Benny then Wally should fire him& take over as HC again.