Kelly benched instead of Romby

gbill2004

I am now starting to have some uneasy feelings about the judgement of the coaches. In the past few weeks, Kelly has not been spectacular but apart from Denmark, he has been one of the few contributors to the offense. Romby may or may not be faster than Kelly, but he has contributed close to sweet bugger-all. I cannot understand this at all.

While neither of them is wrapping themselves in glory, over the last month Kelly has 90 more yards receiving than Bryant, and is second best over that span behind Denmark.

Bryant is probably a bit faster, and all things being equal I'd much rather have him on the outside than in the slot.

On the whole, I'd sooner stick with Kelly.

O'Shea's bromance with Bryant won out over Bellefeuille's bromance with Kelly. Politics clearly at play here.

There is nothing clearly about it...you really have no idea if that is true or not.

Based on performance this season, it's pretty clear to me.

You said it was based on bromance not performance...but you still have no idea if your statement is true or not

O'Shea's bromance with Bryant won out over Bellefeuille's bromance with Kelly. Politics clearly at play here.

There is nothing clearly about it...you really have no idea if that is true or not.

Based on performance this season, it's pretty clear to me.

You said it was based on bromance not performance...but you still have no idea if your statement is true or not

My point is that based on performance, Kelly should be starting.  But Romby is starting because if his bromance with O'Shea.

I honestly thought Bryant was our best receiver last game. Kelly has had a serious case of alligator arms and disappearitis over the last few games. I have no real feelings on this move at all. Like TB said, half a dozen of one six of another. Neither guy deserves a spot in the lineup imo...but if you gotta go with one I guess it comes down to what have you done for me lately. Bryant had the better game last week and Kelly was awful. Not my favorite move but there is some logic to it.

Perhaps, just perhaps, MOS is sending a message to some players.....perhaps, just perhaps, all the whining, sucking, and blowing we have been hearing about no consequences is not true at all.

Who has Bryant opened it up for this year?

Exactly. Bryant isn't scaring anyone. It's sad if Bryant is the guy we're relying on to stretch the field.
Looks like you have a Bromance with Kelly

Not at all. But I do think Kelly is an average WR. Bryant is just bad.

Bryant is definitely not the answer but Kelly has underachieved for a while now and I think he could use a game to sit back and contemplate his future in football and what he intends to do about it. It seems abundantly clear to me that, without trashing them in the media, OShea is sending a message to a few players who seem to have disappeared lately.

I honestly thought Bryant was our best receiver last game. Kelly has had a serious case of alligator arms and disappearitis over the last few games. I have no real feelings on this move at all. Like TB said, half a dozen of one six of another. Neither guy deserves a spot in the lineup imo...but if you gotta go with one I guess it comes down to what have you done for me lately. Bryant had the better game last week and Kelly was awful. Not my favorite move but there is some logic to it.

Perhaps, just perhaps, MOS is sending a message to some players.....perhaps, just perhaps, all the whining, sucking, and blowing we have been hearing about no consequences is not true at all.

If that's what he's doing I wish he would have started with Kuale.