EJ Kuale tweet

gbill2004

The first UR penalty was pretty suspect. He and a RedBlack hit each other at the same time and then patted each other on the head and laughed and Kuale was flagged.

I agree. looked like both Kuale and the ORB player went for the hit, kuale won. Thats why he was flagged. My guess if Kuale was the one that went down instead of the ORB player that the ORB would have got the UR call. Didn't like that call. But the one on Hank was definitely a dumb play. 

The first UR penalty was pretty suspect. He and a RedBlack hit each other at the same time and then patted each other on the head and laughed and Kuale was flagged.

That play does prove the point that Kuale is a marked man. And he is.

The only reason a penalty call is made there is "who" did the hitting, and after watching Kuale's game through out the years, that's the only kind of "mark' he's going to leave on our game.

I hate injuries per se, but sometimes...

Blindsiding a guy when the play is over is the definition of stupidity, especially since it was made a point of emphasis for officials, which players are well aware of.  It's a pointless, selfish act, and that kind of crap is continually costing our team field position and points.

Maybe Kuale should take up MMA, cause team sports sure aren't his thing.  At least there his selfish stupidity will only hurt himself.

Team needs a lot of change. He's one.

I hope Walters is very active beginning tomorrow morning.

There are 4 games left, I'm not exactly sure what you expect Walters to be doing right now. Trades? who and to where? who wants our crap really.

You don't necessarily have to trade, just release if need be.

Blindsiding a guy when the play is over is the definition of stupidity, especially since it was made a point of emphasis for officials, which players are well aware of. It's a pointless, selfish act, and that kind of crap is continually costing our team field position and points.

Maybe Kuale should take up MMA, cause team sports sure aren't his thing. At least there his selfish stupidity will only hurt himself.

He didn't blindside anyone on the play. They went face-to-face and neither player got the better of the other.

Kuale has taken a number of stupid penalties but that penalty shouldn't have been called.

Kuale is the worst kind of football player. One who is too dumb to understand why he's been "targeted" for all these penalties.

Here's my advice for him: STOP BREAKING THE LAW *******!

Good call and epic liar liar reference.

Blindsiding a guy when the play is over is the definition of stupidity, especially since it was made a point of emphasis for officials, which players are well aware of. It's a pointless, selfish act, and that kind of crap is continually costing our team field position and points.

Maybe Kuale should take up MMA, cause team sports sure aren't his thing. At least there his selfish stupidity will only hurt himself.

He didn't blindside anyone on the play. They went face-to-face and neither player got the better of the other.

Kuale has taken a number of stupid penalties but that penalty shouldn't have been called.

The hit that was called was a late and unnecessary blindside, exactly what the officials are watching for.  Kuale came across the field and blindsided Verdone on a punt return when our returner was already on the turf.  Verdone popped up, they had words and Kuale tapped him on the head afterward.  You must have missed the hit that drew the flag and only caught the aftermath.

Not sure I follow is EJ saying he was taken out in the game targeted in the game ? Or is he saying he was targeted by Tweets ?

Or by the Refs ? Maybe all 3 ? I didn't see his first penalty but the roughing the QB was a penalty IMO...

He's saying he's being targetted by the refs. No accountability. Kuale needs to go. His injury tonight might be a blessing.

I cheered when he went down - will cheer louder if/when he's put in the 6 game. Don't like the guy, never did. He's good for two to three Roughings and two offsides a game. Useless POS as far as I'm concerned. BTW - I don't like any player getting hurt but that's the only way to keep this clown out of our lineup. So, that's why I hope he's 6 gamed

Too bad that he's a veteran and would probably still get paid for the rest of this year if we cut him.  It's worth it imo, the guy's just doesn't have anything upstairs.

@EJKUALE: Fewq

What da heck is fewq?

I'm just speculating, but my guess is that his injury is pretty serious, and that's his reaction.

Absolutely- he has acquired a brain injury some time back that halved his IQ and removed the filter between what is left of his brain and his mouth and fingers.

You guys are trying to read into his tweets a little too much.

FEWQ = Federation of English Writers of Quebec

Lmao thats what i came up with and was confused as to.why he was giving a shout out to some frog anglophone writers.. Didnt think he was very scholarly lol

There are trades to be made. Dump guys for picks.

Who and to where? Seriously, who wants our garbage. We don't have anything of value to trade and the guys we do have of value, man we shouldn't be trading them.

January? be lucky to get a late round pick, the guy sucks. Again, when was the last time something like that happened, trading guys for picks? this isn't the NHL, it's the CFL, this stuff doesn't happen often at all if ever. It's rare for sure. And we don't have guys to trade really, the guys people probably want to trade, we could release an they still wouldn't get picked up. 

We could try Taman. He's used to be pretty good for that kind of things.

@EJKUALE: Couldn't walk a cm in my shoes!

Ha, that says a lot right there.

Unless he means cm = country mile, I think I understand now, he just doesn't understand how to speak Canadian.

UR is obviously the metric conversion that he can't translate.