EJ Kuale tweet

gbill2004

Not sure I follow is EJ saying he was taken out in the game targeted in the game ? Or is he saying he was targeted by Tweets ?

Or by the Refs ? Maybe all 3 ? I didn't see his first penalty but the roughing the QB was a penalty IMO...

He's saying he's being targetted by the refs. No accountability. Kuale needs to go. His injury tonight might be a blessing.

Not sure I follow is EJ saying he was taken out in the game targeted in the game ? Or is he saying he was targeted by Tweets ?

Or by the Refs ? Maybe all 3 ? I didn't see his first penalty but the roughing the QB was a penalty IMO...

He's saying he's being targetted by the refs. No accountability. Kuale needs to go. His injury tonight might be a blessing.

I cheered when he went down - will cheer louder if/when he's put in the 6 game. Don't like the guy, never did. He's good for two to three Roughings and two offsides a game. Useless POS as far as I'm concerned. BTW - I don't like any player getting hurt but that's the only way to keep this clown out of our lineup. So, that's why I hope he's 6 gamed

Not gonna wish injury on a guy, that's just not cool, but... Kuale has made several boneheaded plays now several games in a row, something needs to be done, not only because he keeps making these stupid penalties but to send a message to the rest of the team that that crap wont be tolerated anymore. I honestly, I'm im o'shea or Etch, what the heck do i see in Kuale, what does he bring other than stupid penalties at the worst time, Pretty sure Kuales UR on buriss was on that final drive before half too, if not for that penalty, Ottawa would have been 3rd down and punting  from their side of the 50.. Boneheaded dumb stupid idiot Kuale. Not sure how he can keep getting away with this crap game in game out, the guy is a liability out there, worst penalty at the worst times and seems to be in some form of denial according to his tweet. What the hell is going on with that guy. Every game he costs us big time. His boneheaded penalties have probably lead directly to Touchdowns for the other team every time. I don't get what he is thinking, obviously he isn't thinking. And that's a problem. In my opinion, that tweet along with his undisciplined selfish play and his inability to actually understand the fact that he is actually messing up is grounds for dismissal. Screw the apple, screw the road map, just put him in a box and get him the hell out of here already. Whats the delay. They should have left him in Ottawa. Seriously, i would not be surprised, unless he is really hurt that he would be let go very soon. For the sake of the team and for the sake of just... for just the sake of the team and us fans really, get the guy out of here. He doesn't deserve to wear the bomber colors anymore. 

There are trades to be made. Dump guys for picks.

Who and to where? Seriously, who wants our garbage. We don't have anything of value to trade and the guys we do have of value, man we shouldn't be trading them.

January? be lucky to get a late round pick, the guy sucks. Again, when was the last time something like that happened, trading guys for picks? this isn't the NHL, it's the CFL, this stuff doesn't happen often at all if ever. It's rare for sure. And we don't have guys to trade really, the guys people probably want to trade, we could release an they still wouldn't get picked up. 

I must say I LOVE how he says "I can careless of your opinions" (which of course implies he does care if you ignore the grammatical error in "careless") but then asks his followers to retweet his comments. Just fantastic.

....Nevermind the fact that the correct way to word the statement is: "I could not care less", but as the Kermit the Frog meme says, that's none of my business.

Seriously, I'm hard pressed to think of a football player we've had in the past 20 or so years that is as completely brain dead on and off the field as Kuale. Just dumb as a post.

Who and to where? Seriously, who wants our garbage. We don't have anything of value to trade and the guys we do have of value, man we shouldn't be trading them.

January? be lucky to get a late round pick, the guy sucks. Again, when was the last time something like that happened, trading guys for picks? this isn't the NHL, it's the CFL, this stuff doesn't happen often at all if ever. It's rare for sure. And we don't have guys to trade really, the guys people probably want to trade, we could release an they still wouldn't get picked up.

Obviously we do have players of value. We have some veterans. I'm not suggesting we can trade guys for starting Canadians. I'm saying our season is done. If we can get any draft picks for any non-core player, then do it.

Obviously we do have players of value. We have some veterans. I'm not suggesting we can trade guys for starting Canadians. I'm saying our season is done. If we can get any draft picks for any non-core player, then do it.

but again, this isn't the NHL, you don't see teams sell off players for picks. They just don't have that kind of value. Every team has guys on the PR they feel are as good or better than the depth players on other teams. Quite frankly the Bombers depth is the #1 problem this year, you won't get anything shopping those types around. Anyone that is worth something is worth more to Winnipeg.