Dan LeFevour suffers torn ACL

Mr. Perfect

That ought to give Kent Austin insomnia.

The old saying, "Careful what you wish for"  certainly is true for Kent Austin. If he still had Burris he'd be running away with the East Division. Not only can Hank still play but he never gets hurt. Yeah, we know that Frank shows up every once in awhile & makes a bonehead throw or decision but still Burris would have been better than anything the Ti Cats have now even with a healthy Collaros. This season just blew up for Austin. Massoli??? LOL!

Masoli ain't terrible and Collaros should be back soon... But still, 

Starting to think going to one division would be the best. 

Yes he is.

Massoli is NOT good. Matt Nicholls is in Edmonton. Drew Tate in Calgary. Both aren't playing. Trade perhaps? 

Why would Calgary or Edmonton make that trade?     I don't see them trading for new qb blood... the only guy they may get would be Brohm purely because of familiarity with the system.

Maybe Jyles gets a phone call again?

Yeah, threw the word trade out there just to see what people thought. I think that a trade like that is made in the off season not during. If BLM ever went down & Drew Tate had been traded to Hamilton before it happened then the Stamps would be hooped as rookie Brian Moniz would be the starter. He didn't look that impressive at training camp with the few reps in the 2 exhibition games he did get. I'm actually surprised he's still with Calgary. Tate's the insurance policy.