GDT: Winnipeg @ Toronto

We got out coached and out played.  The D ran out of gas.  The O line couldn't stop their blitzes and stunts.  Willy got hit hard and often and couldn't handle the pressure.  Under 200 yards passing and 48 of it was the 2nd last play.  IIRC, Toronto took more penalties than we did and they had a lot of yards called back too.

Forget about this game.  Nothing we can do about it.  Time to look forward to the Montreal game.  They are exactly the team we need to turn this around, unless they find a running game and some accuracy at QB.

May not win another game this season. Book is out. Run on O. Blitz on D and you'll beat the Bombers every game. Going the wrong direction now.

Come on man, that's just stupid talk.  I mean hey, I don't think this team is Grey Cup ready or ready to win the west yet, but no wins out of the 10 games we got left?  I mean, we got the Montreal circus show coming to town next week, and we play Ottawa again as well, those smell like pretty good wins to me.  We got Hamilton again, and yeah I know they're not as bad as the 1-5 record they sit holding, but it's not like they're a juggernaut right now either.

If we finish the season with only 8 wins, fine, means this team's youth and inexperience caught up to them, but that's a hell of a lot better than we've seen mostly around here lately.  But this is not the 2013 Bombers, and I got more than enough reason to think O'Shea will pull more wins out before this season is over.

For me being angry about this loss is a good thing because it shows I still have great passion for the Bombers. I was just numb the entire season last year. Didn't care when the losses piled up. I enjoyed seeing Mack, Buchko, Crowton & Burke all  canned. It was like I relished in the revenge. I still care.. 

Most coaches taking over a team with 3 wins would suggest that the record is not the critical element at this stage. Their mantra is often "a team needs to continue to show improvement and progress each game" . The concern here is that this team is not necessarily doing that.

Montreal is going to kick us, their D will win it for them. The Bombers are rudderless right now, poor footballing from the top down.

Confusion Corner.

Give credit where credit is due, Ray and the Argos played well.

And the Riders played poorly and beat us.   The senior flag football's last place team would scare me right now.

Never too early to hit the panic button.

wow... some people need to step off the edge of the cliff.... this team definitely still has the potential to finish with 10 or 11 wins and make the playoffs.... this is just a speed bump.... I thought the defense looked worn down and beat up, most of the game... Ricky Ray took advantage, like any HOF QB would.... the offense wasn't clicking... no help from the protection, mostly poor blitz pick-up.... getting Nick Moore back should help a bit.... the time off should do us some good... I didn't think the reffing was terrible beginning to end... there were just two obvious, game-changing, horrible calls... seems when a game gets close the calls will always go in Ontario's (and Mtl) favour.... we'll see if Ottawa starts to get that benefit too...

Bombers will be in tough to go .500 down the stretch as Etch-y teams don't fare well in the cold. 

This will take an offseason to fix. 

A new RB or 2, a bunch of OL help, and a new DC. I'm actually not too unhappy with Marcel...yet. 

Win in Montreal, and go 4-5 the rest of the way we're still 10-8 and making the playoffs(maybe even in the East which is better).

Montreal is going to kick us, their D will win it for them. The Bombers are rudderless right now, poor footballing from the top down.

Confusion Corner.

And the Riders played poorly and beat us.   The senior flag football's last place team would scare me right now.

You mean we lost the turnover battle 6-0 and still almost won?

I'm amazed at how SOME people have gone from happy to doom and gloom and smashing the panic button in the blink of an eye.

Confusion Corner.

You mean we lost the turnover battle 6-0 and still almost won?

I'm amazed at how SOME people have gone from happy to doom and gloom and smashing the panic button in the blink of an eye.

You must be new here...

For the naysayers, the argos we're sitting there with a bye week. We were coming into T.O. with a five day turn around. Certainly they have a few injuries but we're not exactly 100 percent either. Way too early to jump off the band wagon. We certainly have some concerns but I expect O'Shea will have this team ready for the next one. Give it time people...give it time.

Worst officiating I've EVER seen. And the Bombers sucked too. How disappointing.

In the early going, the refs killed us and the Bombers capitalized. The refs made a call or two in our favour later on. You couldn't on the whole think that it went mostly against the Bombers though, could you? Shocking.

Worst officiating I've EVER seen. And the Bombers sucked too. How disappointing.

In the early going, the refs killed us and the Bombers capitalized. The refs made a call or two in our favour later on. You couldn't on the whole think that it went mostly against the Bombers though, could you? Shocking.

The thing that pissed me off early was how blatant the Argos holding was. Seemed like there was really bad and obvious holding on every play. I know the CFL lets a lot of holding go but it was ridiculous. Especially with a lot of the ticky tack calls that were going on all over the field. I thought the refs were just terrible until that over turned PI challenged, then I started to change my mind, gotta help the poor useless eastern teams out any way we can. 

Most coaches taking over a team with 3 wins would suggest that the record is not the critical element at this stage. Their mantra is often "a team needs to continue to show improvement and progress each game" . The concern here is that this team is not necessarily doing that.

Yes they are! They are trying to improve things every game. Third down short yardage for example. The return game for another. They can't do much with the nationals they have on the O line, but they can improve the internationals. That is why the whole scouting crew is hitting every single NFL camp at the moment. Did you really expect them to win this game with 1 practice? It would have been a bonus, but not the end of the world loss like some are trying to make it out to be. There were lots of good things in the game, not just bad.