GDT: Winnipeg @ Toronto

Feels so weird to be talking about Game Day on a Tuesday. It's throwing me off, because I feel like the weekend should be coming up tomorrow, but no dice. 

Against any West opponent this'd be a sure-loss for the Bombers, on a very short rest. Thankfully the Argos are all kinds of beat up right now.

Go Blue!! (...and, as always, be sure to join us in the chat room tonight!)

Should be a good game. Toronto has had time to prepare against Etcheverry's D and Ricky Ray will find a way to exploit us. Will we react appropriately, or panic? Will Watson ignite our O after several games where it seemed Bellefuielle's play calling was spotty, the run game was clearly non-existent and our ability to finish in the red zone compromised. Without better pass protection Argo's D line will pound our QB, hopefully Drew Willy doesn't get hurt. If the offence doesn't step up tonight, it may be that our offence isn't very good and that we've regressed at RB and improved at QB but everything else a status quo hangover from 2013. So far this season we've had to rely on D and ST for scoring too often. Looking forward to Cotton and Stoudemire on returns although I am a huge fan of Aaron Woods. Would be nice to see Cotton get some touches on O. I predict we win by 6 on the strength of a big play by our D or Special Teams.