CFL investigating EJ Kuale - obscene gesture after Ticats game

gbill2004

Why are people assuming it's true?

We don't know if it's true or not but Kuale did not deny it on Twitter (and he did respond).

The bolded part was the point I was making. And not denying it on Twitter means nothing. Denying it would not likely have had any effect on that media guy's "campaign".

We don't know if it's true or not but Kuale did not deny it on Twitter (and he did respond).

The bolded part was the point I was making. And not denying it on Twitter means nothing. Denying it would not likely have had any effect on that media guy's "campaign".

It is obviously true.  Come on.  Don't be naïve.

It is obviously true.  Come on.  Don't be naïve.

So it's naive to wait for the outcome of the CFL's investigation rather than blindly accepting something on Twitter?

Do you think if there was anything to the allegation that Friesen wouldn't have pounced on it by now?

Still trying to figure out why Kuale was even brought into the fold, 95% I forget he's even on the team, pretty invisible during games IMO.

I doubt he's still here next year, and I'm still waiting to see a late NFL cut picked up that comes on the roster and takes his job by the end of the year. I hope his name is Henoc. :)

Still trying to figure out why Kuale was even brought into the fold, 95% I forget he's even on the team, pretty invisible during games IMO.

I've noticed him out there.  He had that interception against BC, and he has been making some bone-jarring hits.

Another case where fans turn on a player when they do one bad thing...

I think for a lot of less hardcore fans, they probably have heard the name before (mostly due to the "intent to injure" ejection), this probably raised expectations. He has not been tearing up the stats sheet or having media pump his tires, and therefor has been a disappointment.

For myself, I wasn't too happy that this is the best we could come up with at the position, but he seems to be doing well enough to provide a stop-gap solution until another option comes along.

I've noticed him out there.  He had that interception against BC, and he has been making some bone-jarring hits.

Sorry but no, even when the team signed Kuale I didn't get it and thought it was a useless move.

Hamilton radio guy was throwing a huge bitchfest about this after the game.

I'd copy his tweets here but there are probably about 50+ of them.  Not kidding.  He is still going on about it.

His Twitter handle is @TedCHML if you want to take a look.

All I could think of browsing through...

think-of-the-children.jpg

Sorry but no, even when the team signed Kuale I didn't get it and thought it was a useless move.

He is a proven veteran that has had nothing but a great attitude since he get here.  It turned out that he was our best option and best fit in our defense coming out of training camp (along with Ian Wild).  Is he an all-star? No.  But in our defense the MLB plays a much tougher role than on other teams, and doesn't have nearly the amount of traditional linebacker help against the run.  So i'd like to give the guy a break.

What do mean "no", no what? He isn't making plays? Cause he is. Or no as in he has done more than one "bad" thing during his time with us....

Guys been pretty good playing MLB for us so not sure the issue here.. Was he anyones pick coming outta the offseason? Nope. Has he met or exceeded expectations? Id say so..

He hasn't done much... one interception when Glenn tossed it right at him, couple borderline head shots but other than that I don't notice him too much.