CFL investigating EJ Kuale - obscene gesture after Ticats game

gbill2004

I have never liked Kuale, always thought he was a D-bag. When he was signed my only positive thought was "At least he won't be taking cheap shots at our players anymore." I had hoped O'Shea was going to be develop the positive side of this player but doesn't look like he has had any success just yet. That being said, I don't think a player giving fans that have hassling him all night the finger is such an egregious act that media is still talking about it 5 days later.

I have never liked Kuale, always thought he was a D-bag. When he was signed my only positive thought was "At least he won't be taking cheap shots at our players anymore." I had hoped O'Shea was going to be develop the positive side of this player but doesn't look like he has had any success just yet. That being said, I don't think a player giving fans that have hassling him all night the finger is such an egregious act that media is still talking about it 5 days later.

Sounds like it was a lot more than that. He was pretty over the top with lewd crotch-grabbing gestures and swearing.

Sounds like it was a lot more than that. He was pretty over the top with lewd crotch-grabbing gestures and swearing.

If that is the case I stand by my first statement. Such a D-Bag.

Meh, I've been cursed out a bunch of times by CFL players....but you know what...it's always been after I started the smack talk. Never once has a player just cursed at me or given me the finger.

These hamilton fans sound like a bunch of little whiney punks. Don't like to be cursed at, shut the **** up them. plain and simple.

Sure kuale maybe shouldn't have responded...but sometimes **** happens. To me, this screams of..."we lost the football game, so we're going to ***** about everything and anything". smh

Sooner or later it becomes the law of diminishing returns, it happened with Ty Jones, Charles Roberts and a host of others. When the off field antics overtake the on field production it is time to say goodbye. That is exactly why"good players" get released or traded. Kuale has a limited shelf life here.

Sooner or later it becomes the law of diminishing returns, it happened with Ty Jones, Charles Roberts and a host of others. When the off field antics overtake the on field production it is time to say goodbye. That is exactly why"good players" get released or traded. Kuale has a limited shelf life here.

Since when do rules that apply to "good players" automatically apply to Kuale?

Or maybe the hamilton fans are being whats the word... overly sensitive and maybe they are the ones who are actually guilty?

Love how the player gets the blame here no matter what but... it couldn't be the fans who started it? or egged him on? or were doing things telling him to "suck it"...

Seriously, 27-26 last play of the game... you can bet your bottom dollar, kuale might be guilty of telling the fans to "suck it" but... the fans aren't exactly innocent here either. 

Someone mentioned it earlier, same fans who threw warm milk and batteries at our coach... Sorry but... this seems to be making something out of nothing

OH NO THE FOOTBALL PLAYER TOLD ME TO "SUCK IT" or whatever he did, that's the "suck it" gesture at least... Meanwhile all game he was probably being disrespected and all sorts of things...

Fans like to be tough guys at football games, i've seen it here, at the edmonton game a bunch of drunks walked up to eddie steeles familly, middle finger right in his dads face and told them "eff you" constantly. The fans are just as if not more guilty... Honestly some of the things you hear... man, i'm surprised to be honest that some of these "fans" don't get their asses kicked at times by some of the players.. Fans can say, do, throw, whatever they want at players.. player tells that fan to 'suck it" and he's the bad guy? PUHLLLLLLLLLEASE. 

bUT BUT BUT.. i paid for my ticket so i can do say and yell whatever i want... yeah sure, but there is a fine line.. if telling a fan to "suck it' is crossing the line? Man, some people are way too sensitive these days. 

The other thing, Edmonton players were making the same gesture to some of the fans at the game a few weeks ago too, Not a big deal then really, guess we aren't whiny crybabies like ticat fans, But some esks players definitely made the "stroking" gesture towards some of our fans too. 

Hamilton radio guy was throwing a huge bitchfest about this after the game.

I'd copy his tweets here but there are probably about 50+ of them.  Not kidding.  He is still going on about it.

His Twitter handle is @TedCHML if you want to take a look.

Whether or not Kuale is guilty, this guy clearly needs to get a life.

"this football player did something offensive in front of a few adults and a couple children! And I don't want anyone to be exposed to such lewdness so I'm going to talk about it for a week straight, describing it over and over in detail to as many people that will listen!"