Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rich

Introduce Yourself

Hi, I’m Scorch and I’m a Stamps fan.

Like many of you, I can’t stand the Riders and their insufferable fanbase. Everything in their organization from their management to their players to their fans is vile. I’ll never understand why people need to drive 13 hours to another province, clean out the visiting city’s supply of watermelon, and cause so much chaos in a drunken stupor with the locals. I was never an anti rider fan before but they seemed so persistent on hating the Stamps and our fans that eventually, the hate has become mutual.

anyways, the enemy of my enemy is my friend so I hope to laugh at riderfans with the lot of you Bomber fans

I am a Rider fan but Also a CFL fan.  I have followed every teams fan boards for many years and decided to join some and contribute in a positive way.  I know I will take a lot of insults and rider bashing but thats ok I would expect the same if you went to a rider board.  I hope to have a decent time with good CFL oriented  discussion.

Jason

3 minutes ago, Jayph said:

I am a Rider fan but Also a CFL fan.  I have followed every teams fan boards for many years and decided to join some and contribute in a positive way.  I know I will take a lot of insults and rider bashing but thats ok I would expect the same if you went to a rider board.  I hope to have a decent time with good CFL oriented  discussion.

Jason

There is nothing we can do or say that is worse than living as a Rider fan. You'll be fine as long as you don't throw beer cans. Welcome. 

51 minutes ago, Jayph said:

Jason

46 minutes ago, JCon said:

There is nothing we can do or say that is worse than living as a Rider fan. You'll be fine as long as you don't throw beer cans. Welcome. 

Oh yea and despite what you've been told, these are not optional:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZMrWcy-DvcB2Jp4OJbV-  toothbrush-and-toothpaste-3d-model-max-o  

11 hours ago, AB BomberFan said:

Bomber fan from the day I was born, living near Calgary now and cheering on the blue and gold! Hoping for a win this weekend so I can watch them in the western final and hopefully grey cup!

Welcome to this forum which usually, but not always entertaining. You have our sympathies for living in Alberta.