Introduce Yourself

Rich

49 minutes ago, Blue28 said:

Hello all Blue28 here.

Have been a lurker on the bomber forums for a very long time - just heard about this forum.

Hoping to join in the conversation.

Cheers All!

Welcome! The more the merrier and you can ignore as many of us as necessary to make your stay here bearable,

I'm a transplant here because the other forum is down. Haven't been here since it happened last, during our incredible '19 playoff run to the cup that broke the drought. Great forum over here, and some of the members even seem tolerable.

I set the donuts on the table next to the door where I came in, so don't h8.

I've been a Bomber fan for a long time. I don't live anywhere near Winnipeg. I've been to Winnipeg 3 times and got to watch a game there once at the old stadium. One of my bucket list items checked off..... Don Jonas was QB when the bombers first caught my eye.

It's nice to see a forum that is cool. Looks like good posters here too.

On 2023-06-21 at 8:45 PM, Noeller said:

That explains it..... It also sucks, generally speaking. This is the place to be if you're a true diehard Bombers fan.

Me too - Been on both forums for what seems forever but the other forum seems to be broken and not sure if it will be fixed. I am not gettng much info out of the organization regarding the issue and resolution so will turn my attention over to this forum. I have been a member since it was formed but spent more time over on the other site which I will rectify ASAP!

20 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

Hey everyone - add me to the list of newbies, I never even knew this site existed!

Other site down has left me with a big void over the past couple weeks, need my Bomber fill!

Welcome but did you see the previous post about donuts? Best to ingratiate yourself right off.

22 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

Hey everyone - add me to the list of newbies, I never even knew this site existed!

Other site down has left me with a big void over the past couple weeks, need my Bomber fill!

Donuts. Bring donuts.

12 hours ago, Jesse said:

A lot of us have been there for nearly 20 years. If it goes back up, that’s where we’ll be. I’d personally advocate for more spaces to talk Bombers and CFL, not less.

For sure. I sure hope it goes back up. I have 20000 posts over there and very fond memories of many members, and conversations.

On 2023-06-21 at 9:45 PM, Noeller said:

That explains it..... It also sucks, generally speaking. This is the place to be if you're a true diehard Bombers fan.

It doesn't suck. It's heavily moderated for sure because it is ran by the team....but there have been a ton of great threads/convos over there. 

6 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

For sure. I sure hope it goes back up. I have 20000 posts over there and very fond memories of many members, and conversations.

It doesn't suck. It's heavily moderated for sure because it is ran by the team....but there have been a ton of great threads/convos over there. 

No, it sucks. It looks and operates like a Geocities site from 1998. 

This is THE place to be if you're a Bombers diehard.