Goltz Named Starter For Rest Of Season

Atomic

Congrats to the kid, hopefully Buck helping Crowton as he did with playcalling last year will yield some of the same results.

yeah only now they have an actual QB with talent to work with, watching Brink and Elliott last year it was obvious those two guys weren't the answer.  Goltz can run, he can throw, he follows orders (at least that's what the coaches say).  So no more excuses guys.  Get this offence on track, RFN.  You can't use the excuse this week if they suck that BC's defence was too good, after the ****-show they delivered against Toronto its obvious that D isn't as formidable as it was last year.

I have a feeling this is a precursor to a trade happening.

We couldn't release Buck Pierce.  We would only have two quarterbacks.  So as of right now he is in a player-coach role for this team.

If we are trying to wean this team off of Pierce, what are our options?  We have to get another QB in fast.  So either we sign a free-agent and put them on our practice roster or make a trade.

If a trade gets made, Buck would have to be released at that point.  I could see this happening.

I have a feeling this is a precursor to a trade happening.

We couldn't release Buck Pierce.  We would only have two quarterbacks.  So as of right now he is in a player-coach role for this team.

If we are trying to wean this team off of Pierce, what are our options?  We have to get another QB in fast.  So either we sign a free-agent and put them on our practice roster or make a trade.

If a trade gets made, Buck would have to be released at that point.  I could see this happening.

I would do like the Eskimos are doing with Kerry Joseph. Keep him as the #3 quarterback and let the other two ahead of him develop.