CFL cuts

The REDBLACKS announced their cuts on Saturday morning, just hours after they played their final pre-season game against the Montreal Alouettes.

General Manager Marcel Desjardins declared 14 cuts to the team's final roster, with veteran kicker Justin Parlardy and National receiver Simon LeMarquand among the most notable.

Desjardins also announced that National receiver Steven Adu, International DB Parker Orms, International LB Devin Arrington, National DL Stephon Miller, International DL Dimetrio Tyson, International kicker Paolo Henriques, National OL Brendan Dunn, National OL Aaron Wheaton, International WR Taulib Ikharo, international WR Travon Patterson, National receiver Aaron Hargreaves, and National OL James Lee have all been released.

Kenny Stafford tweeting he has made the Alouettes.

Stafford, Green, Carter, Richardson (I know he's hurt) ... does that mean Ochocinco didn't make it? Or is London a surprise cut?

If they cut Brandon London, I'd go after him.

No kidding as would I. 

The Lions announced their cuts just after 3:30pm ET on Saturday. There were no surprises amongst the released group, as Wally Buono and his football oeprations department parted ways with seven players: National RB Guillame Bourassa, International DB Tony Burnett, International LB Korey Jones, International DT Dyrell Porcha, International OT RJ Dill, National K/P Steven Shott, and National LB Thomas Spoletini.

The Lions announced their cuts just after 3:30pm ET on Saturday. There were no surprises amongst the released group, as Wally Buono and his football oeprations department parted ways with seven players: National RB Guillame Bourassa, International DB Tony Burnett, International LB Korey Jones, International DT Dyrell Porcha, International OT RJ Dill, National K/P Steven Shott, and National LB Thomas Spoletini.

I was hoping that the RB Anatolin was going to be cut :(

I was hoping that the RB Anatolin was going to be cut :(

If he is on the PR could force BC's hand and pick him up.

The REDBLACKS announced their cuts on Saturday morning, just hours after they played their final pre-season game against the Montreal Alouettes.

General Manager Marcel Desjardins declared 14 cuts to the team's final roster, with veteran kicker Justin Parlardy and National receiver Simon LeMarquand among the most notable.

Desjardins also announced that National receiver Steven Adu, International DB Parker Orms, International LB Devin Arrington, National DL Stephon Miller, International DL Dimetrio Tyson, International kicker Paolo Henriques, National OL Brendan Dunn, National OL Aaron Wheaton, International WR Taulib Ikharo, international WR Travon Patterson, National receiver Aaron Hargreaves, and National OL James Lee have all been released.

From this list, I'll probably be interested in OL Wheaton, OL Dunn. I always thought Dunn is a better prospect than Penser.

I'll add DL Miller on that list.

Looks like Maher makes the Ottawa team. Good for him.

Is James Lee a National or International?

He will be on the PR. No way can they keep Harris, Brown, Logan and Antolin all on the active.

For sure, no way they can keep all 4. If they put Antolin on the PR, Walters should scoop him up.

Though they can always hide him in the 6-game IR.

I'm kinda interested in K/P Shott and LB Spoletini.