CFL cuts

Darrin Bauming @DarrinBauming 4m

Jade Etienne is officially a free agent. Riders released their practice roster today — two nat receivers; Kris Bastien and Alex Anthony.

Jorsan Sisco was signed and put in 6-game IR.

Sisco's retention is a surprise- he has been getting as much love in Regina as Etienne was getting here. He was described as having good hands and reasonably quick, but ran poor routes and was more brittle than Buck.

Sisco doesn't appear on the Riders roster and there was no announcement of him re-signing and going on the injured list.  Where is that news coming from?

June 23 Rsoter

SSK ADD  NIP Jordan SISCO (WR)    Regina

SSK TRF TO INJURED NIP Jordan SISCO (WR)    Regina - to Aug-15^^ (Aug-3)

http://cfl.ca/page/transactions

There are rumblings the #Bombers are going to work out WR Romby Bryant, who was released by the #Argos over the weekend.

I'd rather Bryant than Kelly

Wow, good call. Add this to your Mack, Etienne and Pencer love and I'm really getting a feel for your shrewd assessment skills. We'll soon have to change your avatar to George Costanza.

Kirk Penton @PentonKirk · 1m

There are rumblings the #Bombers are going to work out WR Romby Bryant, who was released by the #Argos over the weekend.

Wow, good call. Add this to your Mack, Etienne and Pencer love and I'm really getting a feel for your shrewd assessment skills. We'll soon have to change your avatar to George Costanza.

Not that I think 17 is wrong in this scenario, still too early to tell after only one game, but I'm not sure why you went back in this thread to dig up a post to rub it in his face like that... Kind of a classless thing to do

We've all been wrong in assessments of players in this league, not fair to pick on someone like that just after Kelly had a big game, especially since he wasn't the only one doing it...

This is your first post... seriously?  Seems like a bogus account, ha...

Everyone of us have been wrong about players, we ain't the experts, we just fans. Even old sheldon from alberta is wrong at times ;)

ONeil Wilson made sense to me, but that Terrence Edwards signing?  What the heck do we need an import who's averaged 350 yards per season in Montreal for?

Camp fodder is what I said, if I recall correctly.

EDIT:  However, what I did not do is repeatedly cry for him to get cut after he had an excellent training camp.

730__26b39d3bb54f5551eb7197b883c8ab4a.jp