CFL cuts

Isn't that what Ed Hervey did last year at cutdown date? It didn't go over very well with fans & media. Hervey looked like a ****. Why the big secret?? Other teams announced their cuts. 

Hervey did it with the second cut-down date which is a little different. And not all the other teams have announced their cuts. Have you heard anything out of Toronto, Hamilton and Saskatchewan yet?

Isn't that what Ed Hervey did last year at cutdown date? It didn't go over very well with fans & media. Hervey looked like a ****. Why the big secret?? Other teams announced their cuts.

Hervey did it with the second cut-down date which is a little different. And not all the other teams have announced their cuts. Have you heard anything out of Toronto, Hamilton and Saskatchewan yet?

Yea dunno why its a concern to anyone if the bombers delay their first cut.. Maybe they are having a huge bomber bash and dinner or something...

The things that cause ire around here at times is simply confounding..

Yeah, the big secret... It's not okay when another team does it (Hervey) but okay when we do it. Double standard here as I remember Hervey being lambasted about it. We've finished our pre season so I was more curious about our team rather than any others as we have no more games to play. Every other team has one game left. The evaluation process is probably 80% complete for the coaches. We're ahead of all other CFL teams. I want to know if we'll let more players go because we're done pre season. Especially the qb position.

The Saskatchewan Roughriders today announced the release of the following players:

• National fullback Matthew Burke
  • National kicker Brett Cameron
  • International defensive back Antonio Fenelus
  • International defensive back Donnie Fletcher
  • National linebacker Tyler Greenslade
  • International running back Curtis McNeal
  • International linebacker Adrian Moten
  • International running back Clifton Smith
  • International offensive lineman Ryan Tillman

The team also announced international defensive back Carlos Thomas has been moved to the injured list and national quarterback Brandon Leyh has returned to school.

I'd take a look at Cameron again...  PR him - he was decent just not as good as Bartel or Milo... Mark will be PRd

Matt Burke might be an upgrade over Fitzgerald.

The Saskatchewan Roughriders today announced the release of the following players:

• National fullback Matthew Burke
  • National kicker Brett Cameron
  • International defensive back Antonio Fenelus
  • International defensive back Donnie Fletcher
  • National linebacker Tyler Greenslade
  • International running back Curtis McNeal
  • International linebacker Adrian Moten
  • International running back Clifton Smith
  • International offensive lineman Ryan Tillman

The team also announced international defensive back Carlos Thomas has been moved to the injured list and national quarterback Brandon Leyh has returned to school.

I'd take a look at Cameron again...  PR him - he was decent just not as good as Bartel or Milo... Mark will be PRd

Matt Burke might be an upgrade over Fitzgerald.

we don't need cameron, he sucks. we have maher and hajrallahu who are both better.