GDT: Argos @ Bombers

I don't care if it's preseason I'm just so happy to finally have a chance to get to IGF and see some football. Long offseason so let's get this season going. 

I know you're going to love this place. It's been well worth the wait, I assure you! There really aren't any 'bad' seats, just better ones.

TSN at 6:30pm MDT. Looking forward to this one. Last year it was 24 to 3 and thankfully wasn't televised. I wonder, are all the preseason games being telivised this year, or only a select few like last year?

http://cfl.ca/schedule/year/2014/time_zone/0

Only 3 pre-season games are not televised the rest are either in TSN or TSN2

Nothing better than turning 30 and Bomber football on the same day!

well not turning 30 and having Bomber football might be better in my estimation.... but why nitpick? Get good and drunk and enjoy the ball.

Dude, he's not supposed to be touching that in public!  And how did you know he only had one?

TSN at 6:30pm MDT. Looking forward to this one. Last year it was 24 to 3 and thankfully wasn't televised. I wonder, are all the preseason games being telivised this year, or only a select few like last year?

This game, BC vs. Edmonton, Saskatchewan vs. Ottawa, Winnipeg vs. Calgary, Ottawa vs. Montreal, and Calgary vs. BC are on TV.

Montreal vs. Hamilton, and Saskatchewan vs. Edmonton are not on TV.

about time. Been a long ass off season, longer than most it seems, well not really but sure seemed like it. 

Long long winter didn't help. 

Should be interesting, supposed to possibly rain later, (i say supposed to possibly cuz the weather people are crackheads who have no clue)

bombers players all excited to be getting back on the field... love it, seems to be a different vibe around the team this year so far.

dont care if we win or lose, just will be nice to see some basic vanilla football being played. wouldn't expect anything to spectacular to happen though.

gonna be interested to see the qb's (obviously), rb's (cotton and grigsby in particular) (brooks also)  and the D. wanna see what type of D we have.

i'd suspect it will be very vanilla tonight but hey who cares, football is back.

This game, BC vs. Edmonton, Saskatchewan vs. Ottawa, Winnipeg vs. Calgary, Ottawa vs. Montreal, and Calgary vs. BC are on TV.

pretty sure our game at Varsity isn't televised either.

pretty sure our game at Varsity isn't televised either.

You are correct, I suspect that the Toronto and Hamilton home pre season games aren't being televised due to where they being played. Varsity and Ron Joyce respectively.