GDT: Argos @ Bombers

Very looking forward to:

-seeing our rookies on O-Line get some action

-our new D-Line and D-backfield and how Burke deploys them

-the fourway battle for the starting tailback spot

-seeing if Trevor Harris is the entrenched Ray-understudy

-and, oh yeah, Fooking Football is back!

Gotta admit, I'm looking forward to see Coombs. Barker just spoke quite highly of him on the pre-game with Irving.

We gave up good value to get him. Hope he can live up to expectations. The Andre Durie we have is getting up there... so we needed a new one.

My hope is everyone has fun and no one gets hurt.

Just curious, but why does the pilot in your avy have such a big head?

the U2 flew much higher than previous spy planes. what they had Powers wear was kinda NASA like.

My hope is everyone has fun and no one gets hurt.

Just curious, but why does the pilot in your avy have such a big head?

the U2 flew much higher than previous spy planes. what they had Powers wear was kinda NASA like.

So, U2 pilot. Cool. 

Gotta admit, I'm looking forward to see Coombs. Barker just spoke quite highly of him on the pre-game with Irving.

We gave up good value to get him. Hope he can live up to expectations. The Andre Durie we have is getting up there... so we needed a new one.

Your comment made me look up Andre Durie's age... Wow I didn't realize he is 33 years old???  When did that happen?

IMO, Durie is the most underrated Canadian in the CFL.

Preseason blah blah blah.

Defense, with the players on the field was horrible against the run. Hopefully this is not a sign of things to come.

Hopefully we see more of marve instead of Brohm. marve looked quite good in garbage time. Good pocket presence, and knew where the first down markers were,

Willy? Meh. Hall.? Meh. Timing off... But to be expected. But marve with no names looked to be placing the ball nicely.

Brohm was erratic at the start. Was playing too quick, not setting to throw, and as a result was obviously inaccurate as his 0/5 start showed.

Thought he settled in on the 4th series a little bit and threw a nice TD that of course was called back.

Victim of Pylon Pencer on his last series with the strip sack.

Thought Brohm looked better than Hall to be honest, hall is hall. the 2 and out master. Wonder how much of last year was on hall.

Thought the D didn't look very good, bad  tackling, couldn't stop the run, probably very vanilla but somewhat concerning, however missing kuale and vega also, might make a difference, not sure if turner played either.