is anyone getting "that" feeling with Henry Burris...

Mr. Perfect

If Montreal were to sign him then Nieswander would be a very solid guy to go after.

Would actually much rather have Neiswander over Willy, so I'd be good with this, but the lack of QB depth we have/would have is scary. What actually worries me the most is how badly this organization is viewed, it's crippling the organization in a lot of ways.

I've think that it's 4 years for Henry with the option that if Hank shows up, it's back to 2+1.

Huh?

Remember that play, in the Grey Cup game, where the ball was snapped over Burris's head, and he stood there looking at the centre, instead of chasing after the ball?

That's Hank.

I've think that it's 4 years for Henry with the option that if Hank shows up, it's back to 2+1.

Huh?

Remember that play, in the Grey Cup game, where the ball was snapped over Burris's head, and he stood there looking at the centre, instead of chasing after the ball?

That's Hank.

No, it's Frank. Hank was headed for the hills. 

If Montreal were to sign him then Nieswander would be a very solid guy to go after.

Would actually much rather have Neiswander over Willy, so I'd be good with this, but the lack of QB depth we have/would have is scary. What actually worries me the most is how badly this organization is viewed, it's crippling the organization in a lot of ways.

Neiswander is worse than Hall.  Terrible arm.

Well sir, while I may not agree with what you say, I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

IMO Neiswander has a much better arm than Max Hall, Hall struggles to throw over 10 yards.

Neiswander is not in Willy's league by a long shot. He's still very raw and very flawed in his game. Don't want him here whatsoever.

Don't know about Drew Willy being in a different league, not as if he was lights out when he played or even has enough game time to base that on. Neiswander has potential, but you are correct he's still pretty raw. It really makes no difference to me whether Willy or Neiswander come here, the player I actually want will probably never end up here, just scrapping at the bottom of the barrel will have to do I suppose.

Nieswander has a decent arm and looked good out there.

Hall definitely has a weak arm and the whole likes to float the ball like Ricky ray isn't a good excuse.

Are you guys thinking of Marsh?

Neiswander is like Dinwiddie-lite. He lost the job twice to CFL rookies and has a terrible arm.

Marsh was the gunslinger who couldn't do anything from the pocket.

Well sir, while I may not agree with what you say, I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

IMO Neiswander has a much better arm than Max Hall, Hall struggles to throw over 10 yards.

You would literally die to defend JBR's right to slam Josh Neiswander's arm strength on an internet message board?

lol @ Nieswander....oi vey, some people....

But I've heard of him before!!! And he was in Montreal, every player they have is great!

Yeah, because that's the reason why I'd be okay with Neiswander getting at least a look see here.  :rolleyes:

Love how some members think they're so much smarter than most on here............... the pedestal you put yourself on, is hilarious.

Are you guys thinking of Marsh?

Neiswander is like Dinwiddie-lite. He lost the job twice to CFL rookies and has a terrible arm.

Marsh was the gunslinger who couldn't do anything from the pocket.

I know who Tanner Marsh is, Marsh is the guy I'd love to see here, but it would never happen.

Never said that Neiswander had an amazing arm or anything, just that it's better than Hall's............... which it is.

You would literally die to defend JBR's right to slam Josh Neiswander's arm strength on an internet message board?

It's just a phrase, obviously I would try to avoid dying.

@PaulWiecek: Gittings says Bombers have been "aggressive" in trying to get a deal done; says both parties have gone back and forth several times. #bn

@PaulWiecek: Gittings says Burris would like a 3-year deal, but they are open to a 2-year deal "depending on the money." #bn

@PaulWiecek: Gittings says nothing will be concluded this weekend, but hopeful to have a deal done by "early next week." #bn

I'm to the point where I would be calling Taman to swing some sort of deal to get Willy and tell Hank to **** himself. Part of the deal with the Riders would be that the Bombers continuing to negotiate with Burris so Edm ends up paying and arm and leg for him. Bombers can then sign Willy and use the extra $$$ on signing some of the bigger name FA.