is anyone getting "that" feeling with Henry Burris...

Mr. Perfect

That's exactly the point.

Should we have paid that price for the chance to maybe win a few more games?

In conjuction with signing a few free agents and some improvement in the coaching staff and the younger players to win a few more games, sure.  You do what you have to do to create a winning culture in the organization that will ultimately lead to better things, like the Grey Cup. 

I would also think the cap rises this year with the new TV contract.  $400,000 might be roughly the same percentage of the new cap as $350, 000 would be under the old cap.

In conjuction with signing a few free agents and some improvement in the coaching staff and the younger players to win a few more games, sure.  You do what you have to do to create a winning culture in the organization that will ultimately lead to better things, like the Grey Cup. 

I would also think the cap rises this year with the new TV contract.  $400,000 might be roughly the same percentage of the new cap as $350, 000 would be under the old cap.

There's some assumptions you're making there involving having H. Burris and ultimately leading to a Grey Cup.

You could take the rest of what you say "signing a few free agents and some improvement in the coaching staff and the younger players" and "create a winning culture in the organization" and come to the same conclusion.

Which free agents?

Everyone says just sign some free agents...who?

@PentonKirk: Just landed in Ottawa to hear from source #RedBlacks paying Burris way over 400K and #Bombers weren't in ball park.

Well this should shut people up. I give Walters credit for not overpaying Burris. Who would've thought Gary Lawless would actually write a good article(his one about not overpaying Burris yesterday).

Maybe the Bombers and the Lawman had an inkling about Burris signing with Ottawa.

His agent stopped returning our calls on the weekend so yah, they knew he was negotiating with another team over us.