Quinton Porter Cut By Als - Do We Bring Him In?

Boy I hope Toronto goes back to their natural position of sucking the hind *** this year...

our natural position is having the most Grey Cup Championships and the best record by far in the Grey Cup game.

and as for hoping for us to fall on hard times goes: yeah... hard times will find us eventually... but as long as Jim, Scott, Chris and Ricky are here... we'll take our chances, thanks.

our natural position is having the most Grey Cup Championships and the best record by far in the Grey Cup game.

and as for hoping for us to fall on hard times goes: yeah... hard times will find us eventually... but as long as Jim, Scott, Chris and Ricky are here... we'll take our chances, thanks.

yeah pretty easy to have the most Grey Cups when for years they only played amongst themselves and tried their best to keep the west out and when they did let them in made them take a train ride all the way across the country first. 

It's embarrassing when people refer to athletes by their first names like they're friends.

Jim Barker is probably the furthest thing on earth to an athlete but your point is well taken.

As for the topic at hand, Porter when first signed was the worst backup QB in the entire league and there is no chance in all hell that he ends up here. Brink is actually better than he is and I would argue even Levi Brown is better. I loved it when Porter came in at QB against us because he's a turnover waiting to happen.

The real interesting guy here is Seth Williams who I thought was the best player in the Montreal secondary last year. I know we aren't bringing him in but a man can dream...

The funny thing is Winnipeg could have easily had Jim, Scott, Chris and maybe Ricky, but we chose Joe, Paul, and Buck instead

Only if you believe that the Bombers would have ponied up the money to pay Milanovich and Jones.... Easy to attract the top coaches when you're willing to pay for them.

Only if you believe that the Bombers would have ponied up the money to pay Milanovich and Jones.... Easy to attract the top coaches when you're willing to pay for them.

Barker was emphatic during his interview with the Bombers that his plan was to bring Milanovich. Probably would have been cheaper than paying for all the ex-coaches and current coach. Are the Bombers still paying LaPo? Milanovich wanted to coach for Barker. Just saying...

I feel that have the Board of Directors and their tunnel vision is preventing this club from succeeding. They are the ones who pull the strings and select the puppets.

Hopefully one day this team will be purchased by a local investor and dismantle the old boys club and allow it to be the successful franchise it once was.