2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News

Noeller

Curious if they go after Schoen...Whitehead is likely out...Hatcher prob wont be back till very late into season....they Punted Rhymes...I bet they are the ones we be seeing big money from....they did it before with Lucky...also Lawler but he spurned them

1 minute ago, Booch said:

Curious if they go after Schoen...Whitehead is likely out...Hatcher prob wont be back till very late into season....they Punted Rhymes...I bet they are the ones we be seeing big money from....they did it before with Lucky...also Lawler but he spurned them

I think Schoen goes to Montreal. They have the space and they will want to run it back. 

I can see a number of teams going hard after Schoen if we don't lock him up.

1 minute ago, JCon said:

I think Schoen goes to Montreal. They have the space and they will want to run it back. 

I think Schoen goes to Winnipeg Blue Bombers....unfinished business.

34 minutes ago, Booch said:

Neil McEvoy said recently they are not planning to be a big player in FA, much like the Bombers and Argos, re-signing their own players is their top priority  Lucky might not have that many options, he'll probably sign with them for less money, he's "lucky" to still be making more money than Bailey, who beat him out in Wpg. and is a more valuable contributor.

2 minutes ago, Fatty Liver said:

Neil McEvoy said recently they are not planning to be a big player in FA, much like the Bombers and Argos, re-signing their own players is their top priority  Lucky might not have that many options, he'll probably sign with them for less money, he's "lucky" to still be making more money than Bailey, who beat him out in Wpg. and is a more valuable contributor.

BC has some big fish to re-sign as well for sure.

14 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Betts might be the most overrated player the CFL has seen in some time.

Yup one dimensional player who excels at that one dimension but once teams figure out what to with that one dimension he fades away into the background unable to provide anything else.

22 minutes ago, blue85gold said:

Schoen is an extremely special player. His connection with Zach can't be overstated either. Would be much harder to replace than any RB. 

And having CS around now might open up even more parts of his game we haven't seen yet. 

4 hours ago, JCon said:

I don't think I could stomach watching CF throw up one his his many fluttering duck passes, DS of course makes his trademark play on it for a catch then seeing CF strutting around like a peacock.

Ugh. 

Edited by HardCoreBlue

Saskatchewan has four quarterbacks under contract as of now – Harris and Shea Patterson were already signed for 2024, and Antonio Pipkin and Fine signed extensions this off-season.

O’Day said the Roughriders are comfortable with those four arms at camp, but could bring in someone from their negotiation list.

Herein is why Oda'y sucks as a G.M and the Riders will be sucking in general...again...,,Or be a key reason for the continued suckage.... What a pitiful QB room.....fronted by an even more pitiful O-line

Saskatchewan has four quarterbacks under contract as of now – Harris and Shea Patterson were already signed for 2024, and Antonio Pipkin and Fine signed extensions this off-season.

O’Day said the Roughriders are comfortable with those four arms at camp, but could bring in someone from their negotiation list.

Herein is why Oda'y sucks as a G.M and the Riders will be sucking in general...again...,,Or be a key reason for the continued suckage.... What a pitiful QB room.....fronted by an even more pitiful O-line

I, for one, have no problems with how O'Day GMs the Riders. 

4 hours ago, Fatty Liver said:

Idk who is in the market to pay big bucks to another teams fas? Edmonton? Might not be a sellers market. 

21 minutes ago, JCon said:

I, for one, have no problems with how O'Day GMs the Riders. 

In oday we trust… continue to tank dude! 

19 minutes ago, Booch said:

They've got rocks for brains over there, Harris gets knocked out before game 8 and they finish the season on an 8 game losing streak....for the 3rd straight year.

54 minutes ago, Fatty Liver said:

They've got rocks for brains over there, Harris gets knocked out before game 8 and they finish the season on an 8 game losing streak....for the 3rd straight year.

If you rank the QBs in the cfl among starters the only guy who would be bellow Harris is blm imo, and he’s not gonna be a starter this year I’m sure.