Week 13 - Labour Day Classic, Bombers @ Riders

MOBomberFan

We spread our big receivers out a lot.

All of a sudden we come out running bunch all the time...see how they adjust coverages to that.  Iso someone backside, that's where you get Lawler involved.  You want to sit your safety over one route and go 4 on 4 vs the rest plus Oliviera?  Or leave Lawler 1 on 1.  Easy pre-snap read to see what that matchup is.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules

Just now, Doublezero said:

Last few games Collaros has had good stats but something's been off with him. He is fortunate lucky to have such great receivers.

He’s been off going back to last year’s playoffs.

Don’t get me wrong, he’s still the best QB in this loop but athletes can fall off a cliff quickly and Zach has some mileage on him.

As an organization we’d be VERY short sighted to not have an heir apparent for that 2025 grey cup push.

1 minute ago, bustamente said:

Brady ran the ball real well and we had 1 good series but the O needs to get to doing what they do best spread the ball around and get points on the board, a few nice punt returns would be nice but I'm getting greedy

Only issue on punt returns so far are ones he let bounce around.  Around 10 yards average is fine.  No explosion but offense should provide that.

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

We just play a sound....smart 2nd half...Sask can't hang with us...couple busts on jumping routes and they on offence havnt done really anything....not to concerned

I never watched much of first half as I had to grill supper . But history will dictate we always make the necessary adjustments at half time. We gotta start pounding with 20 . Go Blue!!