Week 7 - E(l)ks @ Blue Bombers - GDT

JCon

Uglier than should have been...but a win is a win...well needed bye... hopefully some tweaks occur

If we have Kramdi and Briggs taking regular reps we will get burned bad by BC

Hoping to see a Wilson..Biggie..Parker trio...even Cole there after break with Rose on the corner...and a DE added...if not Lemon then bring back Sterling as he would need minimal prep

3 minutes ago, Nolby said:

It was good to get the win but they need to do some serious tinkering of that Oline on this bye week.

I think if ELI is inserted...things will look a lot better

Wonder if Hamilton would do Bennett for kongbo or the Winnipeg kid they got cuz having atleast a guy who can play pro football if they Insist on dressing 6 DL only would be helpful.  Walker has been a nice surprise tho. 

OL I mean replace kolo with Eli 

Pretty simple at this point. B4 Zach gets hurt 

Prukop should be let go. 

Bennett and prukop to Hamilton for kongbo 

I wonder if Parker would be a good Darby or kramdi replacement.  

Mauro should never start again. 

Cole looked good in his reps 

Hope Miller Hansen and Wilson and gretel and whoever else rose is healthy after the bye  

Bring in some DT on the pr. Dress 7 on the game day roster. Our DL is best when fresh. 

Bring in some lbs and a new 3rd string qb

Edited by Goalie

As much as I would like a blowout against a bottom feeder like the Elks, we have to remember the opposition are also pros who in all probability get a little more jacked when they play against a top tier team like the Bombers.  They have their pride & are not going to roll over & give the Bombers a win that easily.

That was worse than ugly.... Hideous? As Matty Geebs said, it's a win but I'm not ******* happy about it. Any team besides the LOLks beats us tonight. That first quarter was basically an embarrassment. Remember the first two games of the year and how our O looked?? What the **** happened from then to now?

Edited by Noeller