3 stars plus hh banjo massacre

wbbfan

1. ZC,another MOP performance .....yawn. Rod Smith's ..ooh the Bombers have 8 yards net offense in this quarter ,Not with standing.

2. Dalton. He's just a stud. Left yards out there ,actually. NFL bound.

3. Demski,and Brady. pounded out the yards.

HH. The CFL, for recognizing the atrocities and and contributing. 

How about an HH shout-out to Kramdi. From my upper deck vantage point it looked like he was playing SAM for a half (I'm assuming Rutledge got hurt) and he did not look out of place.

1 minute ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

Unhappy Honker - Craig D for throwing a flag on Willie with 20+ seconds let in the game. 

Nothing like pissing off your team by needlessly keeping them on the field when the game is long gone.

So classless. Did they just want to get the backup another rep?

1 hour ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

Unhappy Honker - Craig D for throwing a flag on Willie with 20+ seconds let in the game. 

Nothing like pissing off your team by needlessly keeping them on the field when the game is long gone.

Especially after we didn’t kick the late field goal and ‘went’ for it on 3rd and 5.

Watched on dvr 

1. Demski - you can't ignore his production 

2. Oline - no sacks against 

3. Brady - feed him more 

HH - the field judge 

HHH- the Bombers for flying in like 1200 indigenous people from all over Manitoba 

Also Rod Smith it's  not meh tea 

It's may tea 

But expecting ppl from Ontario to know how to pronounce Metis is probably asking for 2 much 

Other than announcing the penalties in Ojibway & English, I thought the field judge wasn't doing a very good job communicating the penalties. . Not for someone who has been reffing in the CFL for 17 years. Other than saying what the penalty was he never said any offending player number, no down or distance. He seemed confused at times trying to announce the penalties. Refs have a script they follow. He should have practiced what to say in English & how to say it by heart so he would have been comfortable. As I don't know Ojibway, I can't comment on how the penalties were translated in that language. I know it's a one off thing so it really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. However, if they do this every year then they need to make someone like the field judge much better at communicating. 

Is it being a homer to think that sask is allowed to hold on O?

why would officials do this?

theres no explanation that makes sense.I dont think the league tells officials what to do.

how can they miss some of this? right out in the open, shirt grabs. 

do they think they have some roll in keeping the game close?

I dont get it.

Edited by Mark F

9 hours ago, kschach said:

How about an HH shout-out to Kramdi. From my upper deck vantage point it looked like he was playing SAM for a half (I'm assuming Rutledge got hurt) and he did not look out of place.

So classless. Did they just want to get the backup another rep?

That was a good way to rub you team's nose in it to remind them of yet another sub-par effort.