2022 CFL Season - Back 2 Back Champs News

JCon

12 minutes ago, bearpants said:

He plays for Toronto now, right?.... hmmm, could be interesting if he makes it back to the big game

T.O. is still in it....why would they trade off a piece that they think is going to get them to the big show..I doubt very much he's on the trading block???

1 minute ago, Stickem said:

T.O. is still in it....why would they trade off a piece that they think is going to get them to the big show..I doubt very much he's on the trading block???

What I meant is it'll be interesting if he makes it to the Grey Cup playing for Toronto... against Winnipeg... eyeing up his 5th GC loss in 6 years

26 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

They’re in first place. They are more than in it. They are the odds on favourite to come out of the East.

Although I think it will be a Montreal, personally.

Ditto. They've been on a bit of a tear since losing the RedBlacks on Labour Day Weekend. Their defense is looking pretty solid.

With their last two games being a home and home vs. the Argos, we could be in for an exciting finish for top spot in the East.

6 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Ditto. They've been on a bit of a tear since losing the RedBlacks on Labour Day Weekend. Their defense is looking pretty solid.

With their last two games being a home and home vs. the Argos, we could be in for an exciting finish for top spot in the East.

Stanback is a real game changer 

16 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

MBT is better than Vernon Adams 

ehhhhhhhhhh I'm not sure about that, man. I mean, I respect the hell out of your opinion, but I don't think I share that one. They are both wildly inconsistent, but I think if I had to choose between the two, I'd probably take VAJ. 

3 minutes ago, Noeller said:

ehhhhhhhhhh I'm not sure about that, man. I mean, I respect the hell out of your opinion, but I don't think I share that one. They are both wildly inconsistent, but I think if I had to choose between the two, I'd probably take VAJ. 

I can see both sides, I just think MBT is a scarier passer when he is dialled in. 

I don’t particularly care for either of them 😂

More specifically, the guy willing to stand in the pocket to make a throw makes me a little more concerned than the guy who makes one read and runs.

They both generally suck at reading defences though 

4 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

I can see both sides, I just think MBT is a scarier passer when he is dialled in. 

I don’t particularly care for either of them 😂

More specifically, the guy willing to stand in the pocket to make a throw makes me a little more concerned than the guy who makes one read and runs.

They both generally suck at reading defences though 

Neither are particularly intelligent QBs! 

50 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Hopefully a choice our team will never have to make.

2 minutes ago, CodyT said:

MBT is terrible. Throws the game away all the time. Terrible decisions. Lives and dies with the mid range throw. Their defense is quite good. But MBT ain't doing anything to help them

VA is terrible. He lives and dies on broken plays and 50/50 deep balls. I will take living on mid-range throws over that. 

He makes horrendous throws on bad reads. 

God awful

9 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Taking my life and credibility in hand:

As per Dave Naylor from TSN Wpg and Edm had deal in place for Kenny Lawler to return to Winnipeg.
His season ending injury last game ended that trade from happening.

Jesus.... can you imagine? I wonder if that means Ellingson is out long term?

6 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Taking my life and credibility in hand:

As per Dave Naylor from TSN Wpg and Edm had deal in place for Kenny Lawler to return to Winnipeg.
His season ending injury last game ended that trade from happening.

OUCH......if it were a fact what sort of deal would that have been???player(s).......pics...cash...too bad it can't happen....It looked like to me Lawler seperated his shoulder and needs surgery...Hope it doesn't affect the rest of his career

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

Jesus.... can you imagine? I wonder if that means Ellingson is out long term?

yeah worrisome on Ellingson

8 minutes ago, Stickem said:

OUCH......if it were a fact what sort of deal would that have been???player(s).......pics...cash...too bad it can't happen....It looked like to me Lawler seperated his shoulder and needs surgery...Hope it doesn't affect the rest of his career

yeah worrisome on Ellingson

Or.. Walters had some cap space and didn’t anticipate any of the NFL guys coming back this season so they decided to get one more weapon for Zack. I wouldn’t put too much into it being bad news about Ellingson.